Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. I like good defense. I have not followed much but I know the Bears defense has been stingy too. They were among the top 3 or 4 in scoring defense. They have a safety that I like a lot. He is a former Alabama player. He is underrated. Can't recall his name.

Eddie Jackson

• Like 2
  • Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

It was always going to be a weird season, but I feel like we won’t see any of the usual suspects in the SB. 

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce Arians and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, NFLfan said:

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

I mean honestly he's seen as the Goat so even if he wins 5 more I don't think it matters... Lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce Arians and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

TB tarnishes the legacy of the great D Dungy and Gruden had

Just now, NFLfan said:

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

Totally agree, I’m currently liking the Bills as my AFC backup if not the Colts. 

All that said Seahawks and Packers aren’t looking bad. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Through 4 games, I would say Chiefs and Seahawks have been the best teams.

19-3, people will still complain about this or that lmao . Who cares! Winning is all that matters. 19-3 isn't even a close game either. We just need to work on TD's instead of getting FG's. Teams that start 3-1 make the playoffs 70% of the time in NFL history. Hats off to our defense homer TheSimpsons GIF by Live What You Love Business Coaching

• Like 5
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

19-3, people will still complain about this or that lmao . Who cares! Winning is all that matters. 19-3 isn't even a close game either. We just need to work on TD's instead of getting FG's. Teams that start 3-1 make the playoffs 70% of the time in NFL history. Hats off to our defense homer TheSimpsons GIF by Live What You Love Business Coaching

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It ain’t over yet. And we’re running out of CBs

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

Through 4 games, I would say Chiefs and Seahawks have been the best teams.

You may be right. Colts are looking good. 48 points given up in 4 games. That's great. 

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic