Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Honestly, I am not sure it is play calling. Our wrs dont scare them. They cant get seperation. Similar to last year and Rivers is not on today. Pagano is bringing it. If Pittman and Campbell were playing, it could b a different game. Remember, our #2 receiver is Pascal. He is a #4 at best

I think it's play calling an personnel choice. Some of the WR route calls are head scratcher. Where's the sail routes that Mo was killing on last week. Haven't seen them run that once. Pascal running over a congested seam in the EZ isn't smart either. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

That last little juke around the defender by TY took the timing away.

Is he running a route or playing street ball? Would love to know from QB and WR vantage point. If you’re that open, come back in same line, better than moving laterally. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Both D’s are bringing it today. A win would be pretty decent, regardless if it’s ugly 

Yup. An really, anyone that didn't expect a somewhat ugly game on the road to Soldier Field, well...... probably need to check their temperature....

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Unitas’ Baltimore Colts of 1958-1958 are the greatest in history of the franchise since they were the only Colts teams to win back to back World Championships.   The 1968 Baltimore Colts were the greatest team to never win the World Championship.  Arguably in NFL history.    The 2005 Indianapolis Colts were the most talented team in Indy’s history. However, the 2006 Colts were the greatest in Indianapolis Colts history since they actually won the Super Bowl.      
    • I am trying to figure out how they got the dog to Cali. They flew because they showed themselves in the airport with the cat when they left. I doubt they put him in cargo. He is so big and they said he doesn’t like strangers. Maybe they chartered a flight to Cali. I seen JJ Watt did that when flying with his dogs. Just something I wonder about.   I Hope Wentz makes a appearance when he works out with him.
    • Think of it this way. How many QBs have multiple SB wins? Some of the best QBs in the last 20 years have 1 if they are lucky. Brees, Rodgers, Mahomoes, Wilson all have 1. Only 4 have won multiple bowls in 20 years. Brady, both Mannings and Big Ben.    Just because he was picked number 1 ovr doesn't mean anything. Most top 10 QBs are busts and have zero SBs. You should feel lucky that your GM picked a good one and gave you a fighting chance every year and landed one SB. You could have had Ryan Leaf. 
    • Strangely enough, I ran into Marlon Mack at the Indy airport Saturday morning. He said his rehab is going well, and when I asked him about returning to Indy he said, "I don't want to play anywhere else." Probably meaningless in the big picture, but I thought it was a promising response. I also thanked him for sticking around this season to help coach the other backs.
  • Members

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 572

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 25

• Stephen

Stephen 1,825

• gspdx

gspdx 599

• 427HR

427HR 1

Rookie