Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Honestly, I am not sure it is play calling. Our wrs dont scare them. They cant get seperation. Similar to last year and Rivers is not on today. Pagano is bringing it. If Pittman and Campbell were playing, it could b a different game. Remember, our #2 receiver is Pascal. He is a #4 at best

I think it's play calling an personnel choice. Some of the WR route calls are head scratcher. Where's the sail routes that Mo was killing on last week. Haven't seen them run that once. Pascal running over a congested seam in the EZ isn't smart either. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

That last little juke around the defender by TY took the timing away.

Is he running a route or playing street ball? Would love to know from QB and WR vantage point. If you’re that open, come back in same line, better than moving laterally. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Both D’s are bringing it today. A win would be pretty decent, regardless if it’s ugly 

Yup. An really, anyone that didn't expect a somewhat ugly game on the road to Soldier Field, well...... probably need to check their temperature....

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watt is not a good scheme fit. Period. Especially not at that price point and having played his entire career in basically the same scheme. I don't care what anyone says but Houston would be a really logical signing. You don't need him to be Superman with Buckner doing 3 tech.  If worse comes to worst with this cap squeeze, you could get Houston on a one year rental for a discount. He's already cleared almost $100M over his career and he was solid in 2020. There is no way I chase Watt in FA for a premium coming out of a 3-4 scheme. Green Bay is a much better fit for him. 
    • Jabril Cox would be a nice upgrade from Walker and Oke.
    • The thing with this is the best teams don't usually have a lot to spend on free agents.  Its rare for a team as good as the colts to have as much money as they did the last few years.   We also have like one playoff win in 6 years now while having all that free cap space
    • I’m a Stanford guy and am glad we have Okereke.   But I don’t think his ceiling is as high as you seem to think.   86-90?   I’m not sure what that is based on?   Yes, he had a very good rookie year.  But his 2020 season was a big disappointment.  I don’t know why but he didn’t grade out well at all.     If Leonard is 95-100, I’d peg Oke at a top of 85, but more steadily like 75-80.   But that’s only happening if he has a bounce back type of season.   The same kind of season we all hope Rock will have.  A comeback year.  The Colts need a bunch of those in 2021. 
    • I believe @NFLfan is one such mod, not sure if she'd be up for that or not but i definitely like the idea of it potentially, all depends on when the wife pops and what those demands end up being. 
  • Members

• craigerb

craigerb 26

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,312

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 24

• DaColts85

DaColts85 395

• Nate!

Nate! 212

• MFT5