Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Honestly, I am not sure it is play calling. Our wrs dont scare them. They cant get seperation. Similar to last year and Rivers is not on today. Pagano is bringing it. If Pittman and Campbell were playing, it could b a different game. Remember, our #2 receiver is Pascal. He is a #4 at best

I think it's play calling an personnel choice. Some of the WR route calls are head scratcher. Where's the sail routes that Mo was killing on last week. Haven't seen them run that once. Pascal running over a congested seam in the EZ isn't smart either. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

That last little juke around the defender by TY took the timing away.

Is he running a route or playing street ball? Would love to know from QB and WR vantage point. If you’re that open, come back in same line, better than moving laterally. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Both D’s are bringing it today. A win would be pretty decent, regardless if it’s ugly 

Yup. An really, anyone that didn't expect a somewhat ugly game on the road to Soldier Field, well...... probably need to check their temperature....

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Bringing Autry and Houston back over Watt is a reasonable take.  Believing that Houston is aging better while not necessarily provable is also fairly reasonable.    Saying JJ Watt is not a fit for the Colts’ defense is completely unreasonable. Watt’s skill set fits any defense. 
    • I think so. The offense should be gelled and peaking. Or young players should be developed and our stars still in their prime... Barring any major injuries of course.      Obviously though it's still a stretch to think they could match a few of the great years we had with Peyton. 
    • I think we’ll be able to afford a serviceable backup QB while still addressing those other positions.  Keep in mind that at least several of them are likely to be the focus of the draft.  So they will be cap friendly.   But we need to have a backup QB who can play.    Wentz isn’t exactly Cal Ripken, Jr.
    • Wentz is injury prone - thus the whole 70-75% of the snaps thing.   We need a backup QB who is genuinely ready to step on the field when called upon.  If they have that confidence in Eason, that’s fine.  That would be the best situation.  But if they don’t, then I’d advocate using some of our cap space to sign a cheaper vet.  I wouldn’t be very confident in “another rookie” we just “found.”  And, in all likelihood, we’re not going to be drafting one...we have some critical needs to fill.
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 391

• Samu-Rye

Samu-Rye 48

• Aaron86

Aaron86 32

• Ramble

Ramble 0

Rookie
    • The Brazilian Ninja

The Brazilian Ninja 91