Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The Bears r brining it. They r playing the run. I dont think they respect the talent we have at a wr.

We are pretty banged up there.

What we do have left, TY isn't what he once was and Pascal is our 2.

• Like 1
Just now, Valpo2004 said:

We are pretty banged up there.

What we do have left, TY isn't what he once was and Pascal is our 2.

What about fountain,  and the the new wr firget his name

Just now, Stephen said:

Not enough  taylor

Agreed. I think they r trying to get Hines involved. Who cares. Go with JT. There is nothing wrong with having a primary back. I think Reich gets a little stuck on the running back by committee approach.

This is going to be a tough second half.  Our 2nd half adjustments don't usually amount to much.  With Leonard probably out I am definitely worried about Noles getting in a grove.  Their defense is tough.  We have a long way to go.

11 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m just...out of things to say to you today. Throw the ball away and stop the clock when they don’t have any timeouts? Or eat the sack and keep the game clock moving. 

Decisions decisions...

You, uh... You scared of the Bears diving for a TD in under 90 seconds?

That must be awful. 

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Wow nice play by Wilkins, lol..........  Was a very circus like run. 

Ugh, then we manage to lose yardage and give the ball right back to Chicago.......

Just now, coming on strong said:

without mack the running game is not the same .  better resign him i dont care about injuries he is a work horse

This is an elite D. The passing game is not taking any pressure off the O line. We have no wrs that scare the Bears

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

without mack the running game is not the same .  better resign him i dont care about injuries he is a work horse

He could be brought back on a cheap prove it deal.

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

We got Taylor on a snap count or something?

No. Reich has done this with RBs the entire time he’s been here. The Vikings game was the exception, not the rule. He churns the backs in and out way too much. We don’t have a starter, or even a lead back. It’s just a muddle. 

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic