Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

What did Blackmon do?   The receiver was open, the pass was poorly thrown and tipped.   It went right to Blackmon.  All he had to do was catch it. 

He still seems to be around the ball constantly however which is what you want.  That's always a bonus.  

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Fair points, and an oversimplification on my part. 

I do think Reich brings a lot of positive things, and I'm sure Philly is missing a lot of those. I just don't think play calling is, or has ever been his strength. What's really strange is that he was uber unbalanced passing in LA last time he called plays, and is just really weird now. Jax game he threw it all over when he should have ran. He ran too much the next two games. Still trying to figure him out.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

What did Blackmon do?   The receiver was open, the pass was poorly thrown and tipped.   It went right to Blackmon.  All he had to do was catch it. 

If Blackmon hadn’t been moving on the play he might not have been in position to pick it. Plus we’ve seen many defenders drop easy ones. 

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

He had a great hit earlier in the game.  Easily could have been called a fumble.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Not what you want to see eh? 

Lol. I like good defense. I have not followed much but I know the Bears defense has been stingy too. They were among the top 3 or 4 in scoring defense. They have a safety that I like a lot. He is a former Alabama player. He is underrated. Can't recall his name.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Lol. I like good defense. I have not followed much but I know the Bears defense has been stingy too. They were among the top 3 or 4 in scoring defense. They have a safety that I like a lot. He is a former Alabama player. He is underrated. Can't recall his name.

It was always going to be a weird season, but I feel like we won’t see any of the usual suspects in the SB. 

Archived