Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is the NFL Season Dead?

Nesjan3

Is the 2020 NFL season dead?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. We seen MLB ford the river with many, many postponed games, double headers and shortened games. NFL obviously probably not that flexible. Is it dead?

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Games will get shifted but if multiple teams 8 or more start having the same results as the Titans then there will be no choice but to cancel the games until further notice.

I say don't have any fans in stadiums at all if you play either. 

I’m all for canceling Pro Bowl and having just 1 week of preparation before the SB if that gives every team an extra week as the season  goes on. I’m sure they all wil end up using it eventually.

16 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I thought you may have meant that. But talk of cancelled games in this current climate is like the mierda hitting the fan

Agreed. As long as games can be moved in the schedule I think we are OK.

Cancellation is a whole different animal. That could effect division standings and the playoffs. 

the thing is with covid in general the numbers have been declining world world and in america recently .    when you have 32 teams and each team has 53 players plus practice squad and a bunch of coaches that is a lot of players of course some are gonna get it . but having a couple players out of hundreds get it is not a big deal unless it spreads much worse .

Archived