Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RSP Film Room Breakdown Mo Allie Cox

I stumbled across this break down. MAC is a work in progress but he makes the TE room (with Burton and Doyle), one of the more “well-rounded” ones, in the league.

Most plays are from the Vikings game

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing @coltsfeva

You can bet Chicago won't ignore him. Those sail routes were pretty and if they don't pay attention to those, I could see Rivers going back to them again and again. 

Also loved the blocking, and the 50/50 shot he caught near the end zone.

I agree on MW's comments on chemistry. And his emergence has sure been a positive with Doyle gimpy, and Pittman out. He's fully capable of catching a lot of pass routes that Pittman was likely expected to run too.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree but it seems lame to be like, Hey look at us and how positive we are... **This was brought to you by Kays** /end advertisement 
    • Again.. who exactly soul their soul? #7 on the index finger.. God, I hate this
    • https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30175919/sources-antonio-brown-reaches-contract-agreement-tampa-bay-buccaneers
    • You've seen Harris on 3 targets, in one game, and all targets were +/- 5 yards of the LOS (not route running). Is that really enough to be adamant that he should be on the 53?   You've seen Dulin and Fountain mostly as decoys or rubs/clear-outs, and only 3 targets each (which they've looked good). Is that really enough to be adamant they should be sent down to the PS? Add in Dulin is a heavy STs contributor.    Harris is very raw from a small school. The reason you saw him +/- 5 from the LOS is likely because he's not skilled at routes yet. You really think the 3 targets is enough that someone will grab him? He's been back on the PS since the end of the game Sunday, and I don't think anyone has grabbed him.   You're making a lot of hard assumptions off very little input. I get it, he looks quick. But he's just a predictable gadget guy until he can run a route tree, and that doesn't really check the boxes needed to take up a WR spot. Now if he does have a good grasp of routes, I'd be all for it. If they feel he can take Dulin's STs responsibilities too, I'd be all for it.  Just seems unlikely given where he's from, the covid limited camp, and little time on the PS. If somebody does offer him, I believe we can simply match.
    • I mean to defend Wentz have you seen the Talent he's working with it's laughable. He is trying to do to much, but if he wasn't playing hero ball I don't think they win a game. That's 6 Offensive Lineman, 1 starting RB, 2 TEs, 4 WRs   Miles Sanders RB Out Andre Dillard LT Out Brandon Brooks RG Out Jason Peters OT Out Jalen Reagor WR Out (Rookie) Isaac Seumalo G Out Zach Ertz TE Out Dallas Goedert TE Out Alshon Jeffery WR Out Desean Jackson WR Out Jordan Mailata OT Out Marquise Goodwin WR Out Jack Driscoll OT Out (Rookie)   And Just for Kicks Lane Johnson OT MCL Sprain Questionable
  • Members

• Franklin County

Franklin County 480

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,465

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,929

• MTC

MTC 6,509

Moderators
    • Pelt

Pelt 683