Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former Colts that come back to Indy?

7 minutes ago, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

The only one that comes to mind is Dominic Rhodes. Were there other Colts who were traded, cut, or left in Free agency but came back seasons later? To be clear,  I'm not talking players who come back as coaches or 1 day contract retirees

Not really, at least not bigger named guys. Most of the time those type of guys have left have been on the downside of their career. Rhodes is probably the only bigger named guy that has

50 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Not really, at least not bigger named guys. Most of the time those type of guys have left have been on the downside of their career. Rhodes is probably the only bigger named guy that has

Technically... Dwight Freeney , Jeff Saturday and a few others have come back to the Colts.

58 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Technically... Dwight Freeney , Jeff Saturday and a few others have come back to the Colts.

He said not coaches or one day contracts which is how those guys did.

44 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Dontrelle Inman

I forgot about him, but he also is more of the not bigger named guy. He had less than a fullseason of total games over the 2 years he was there

Dominic Rhodes, Terrence Wilkins...Cornelius Bennett was drafted by the Colts 2nd overall, Was traded to Buffalo before ever playing a game but then finished his career with the Colts. Ted Marchibroda was the head coach of the Colts in Baltimore in the 70’s and in Indianapolis in the 90’s. 

• Like 1

PS guys, but Gerry Green did it last year and Krishawn Hogan just came back the other day.  Come to think of it, we could come up with a lot of PS guy who we cut, ended up on other PSs, then eventually came back to ours...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm baffled MJ hasn't landed a permanent job on a roster somewhere. The Colts need to keep him on the main roster and not allow someone else to snag him from us. All he does is come in and make plays.
    • I would love to bring Houston back for another year. He obviously still has a lot left in the tank and you need veteran leadership on both sides of the ball, especially for a younger defense. I'm actually really high on Marvell Tell, but he was a rookie last year who played safety in college and transitioned to corner in the NFL. I was disappointed he decided to sit out this season because he could use all the reps and experience he could get. I have no idea what to expect from him in 2021, but hopefully he continues to improve. Rhodes, Moore, Ya-Sin, and Tell would be a solid top 4 in 2021. You also have Isiaiah Rodgers too.   Do you bring back Denico Autry? You definitely gotta bring back Grover Stewart. Sheldon Day is also a free agent. Guess we gotta wait until the off-season to see which direction Chris Ballard decides to take.
    • Andrew who is back doing what?
    • I feel so old for knowing the answer to this, but PTO stands for "Please Turn Over" and was a common acronym used at the end of a letter for when you ran out of space on the first page. It basically let people know there was more on the back side of the paper for them to read.
    • Giants 17 Eagles 24 Panthers 16 Saints 35 Bills 27 Jets 10 Browns 21 Bengals 28 Cowboys 17 Football Team 21 Packers 23 Texans 28 Lions 24 Falcons 34 Steelers 28 Titans 31 Seahawks 31 Cardinals 35 Chiefs 38 Broncos 17 Jaguars 16 Chargers 31 49ers 17 Patriots 27 Buccaneers 24 Raiders 28 Bears 27 Rams 14   Here's my picks for the week! Another couple of upsets! Lets see how week 7 goes! 
  • Members

• DarkSuperman

DarkSuperman 3,809

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,746

• Chucklez

Chucklez 982

• krunk

krunk 12,729

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 39

• a06cc