Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pics Of Manning Throwing Today

Peyton and Eli fan

Wow didn't remember Peyton being a body builder...but hey he doesn't have to appease you Peyton haters any way(not all of you are). And as for his face, straining....ha yea right if you've ever watched a colt game you'd know thats Peytons throwing face.

I know when Iift weights I look a lot worse, he'll I've seen tennis players, pitchers, make a worse face.

Man have you seen what luck looks like throwing the ball....he must be straining too...

No noodle arm in those picks, just a 6'5", 230 lbs, laser rocket arm quarterback

The NFL is in trouble

Man have you seen what luck looks like throwing the ball....he must be straining too...

no

i think peyton seems to looks like he is straining more than normal only because we have seen so much film of luck making it look so darn easy. manning has always had that strained face & hurried feet. obviously there is nothing wrong with that when you look at the results

it's a matter of perception. i am sure bronco fans think he looks wonderful

Looked like a guy gettin' ready to go to a super bowl to me. Even with his decrepit, weak, strained, old man throwing, he still may be the best QB in the league or getting ready to be in the league.

I think the orange reminds him of being in college.

Yeah, loving the Vols orange throwback.

The greatest part about him ebing in Denver now... haha, I get all the Broncos games!! I will actually be able to watch him play more than i did while he was in Indy. Gonna take in a game or two as well. I never got to watch him play live and swore i would before he retires. Bucket List!!

The greatest part about him ebing in Denver now... haha, I get all the Broncos games!! I will actually be able to watch him play more than i did while he was in Indy. Gonna take in a game or two as well. I never got to watch him play live and swore i would before he retires. Bucket List!!

I live in the KC market so, I agree, it will be nice seeing more Manning and not having to settle for the highlights. A buddy of mine, his family has season tickets to the Chiefs so I'm hoping he gets the Denver home game and invites me to go with him. Would love to see Manning a few times before he retires(saw him live one time in KC back in '04), even if it is as a Bronco.