Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

W4 Power Rankings - Colts are #16 (still)

Not that I think we should be top 10 or anything, but how do you have Chicago (#14) ahead of Indy in the power rankings, yet Indy is 2.5 pt favorite on the road this weekend.

Also, how do you have TN at #6 when they've absolutely squeaked by the first 3 weeks. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29995194/week-4-nfl-power-rankings-1-32-poll-plus-2020-preseason-predictions-got-wrong

Just now, EastStreet said:

Not that I think we should be top 10 or anything, but how do you have Chicago (#14) ahead of Indy in the power rankings, yet Indy is 2.5 pt favorite on the road this weekend.

Also, how do you have TN at #6 when they've absolutely squeaked by the first 3 weeks. 

Because of how weak our opponents' records have been to date

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would go with QB especially if Fields is still on the board. 
    • I thought I'd make a thread about following some news and discussing some of the prospects in their games this season. This is for things that don't raise to the level requiring its own thread...    I am starting this with this little piece of news:   Minnesota is kind of heavy on NFL prospects this year, especially offensively:  - Rashod Bateman, WR - Tanner Morgan, QB - Daniel Faalele, OT  - Mohamed Ibrahim, RB - Brevyn Spann-Ford, TE     On the other hand Michigan has some interesting defensive prospects so this would be a good matchup to watch: - Kwity Paye. EDGE - Aidan Hutchinson, EDGE - Cameron McGrone, LB - Joshua Ross. LB - Ambry Thomas, CB - Carlo Kemp. DT - Nico Collins, WR - Ronnie Bell, WR - Nick Eubanks, TE - Jalen Mayfield, OT  
    • There are situations that call for “predictable” plays to be called: 4th and 1, qb sneak, running down the clock when you have the lead, 3rd and long, pass, etc.    Have you forgotten the 7step drop mentality that got Andrew Luck killed and influenced his early retirement? I’ll take Reich over that, any day!    I have to disagree that Reich isn’t creative (I’m assuming that’s the point of your comment). I would agree that he’s still learning and has made some calls, he’d like to have back (the pass to big Q).     We don’t know how many of those failed calls were to bad execution, like the run on 4th and 2 in the Jacksonville game, which failed in part, due a missed block.    We look at the result and assume it was solely on the coach.    Even if a play is predictable, If it succeeds because they see something (even though the other team knows it’s coming), isn’t that good play calling.     In Philadelphia, a lot of fans recognize Reich as a huge part of their 2017 success and see a big contrast in him and what they have now. IMO he’s an above average play caller that is getting better.
    • Because a portion of current Colt fans were born into their fandom with a Manning pacifier in their mouth. 
    • No thanks. Ertz wants a new deal and Alshon is always hurt.   There are younger TEs that I would be targeting via trade.
  • Members