Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nick Foles will start vs Colts

CR91

3 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

There is that small chance, mostly cuz of Rigo punting and the guys who get downfield to down it. It does make it more possible

5 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

The Colts kick the ball for a PAT. The defensive team recovers the ball within the field of play and run back into the endzone and are tackled by the Colts in the endzone. 1 point play

If the defensive team runs the ball all the way back into thew kicking team's endzone, they get two points

6 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

You have to wonder what the coaching staff would told Brissett had they ended up with Foles

During the game, they talked about how the Colts FO told JB that last year wasn't his fault, and they were only signing Rivers because it was a unique opportunity. And at the same time they are talking to Foles too. Also rumors they talked to Brady too. Reich said they looked closely at him.

All the spin from the FO.... tons of unique opportunities I guess.

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

From what I read Foles would of been in competition with Brissett. He wouldn’t of been handed the job like Rivers.

Given the Foles/Reich history, doubt it would have been a long competition. Glad we got Rivers, as I'm not a Foles fan.

4 hours ago, DougDew said:

This is concerning.  I've always thought Foles was a pretty good QB, probably more so than most.  Not a franchise guy who can carry a team, but solid QB who can win games with a decent team around him.

You must think Minshew is a pro-bowl guy then :-)

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Man, y’all remember when we felt like Nagy declining to interview for our head coaching job was real disrespectful to us?

Wouldn't you know who won the pony?

He’s in a bit of a hole now with his QB situation. If he starts playing the game of back and forth between Mitch and Nick, he’s going to find his success and winning ways dwindle. 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

He’s in a bit of a hole now with his QB situation. If he starts playing the game of back and forth between Mitch and Nick, he’s going to find his success and winning ways dwindle. 

Self-inflicted wound. Part of the reason he declined to interview here because he wanted to work with Trubisky. And that was over the chance to come and work with Luck. 

15 hours ago, EastStreet said:

During the game, they talked about how the Colts FO told JB that last year wasn't his fault, and they were only signing Rivers because it was a unique opportunity. And at the same time they are talking to Foles too. Also rumors they talked to Brady too. Reich said they looked closely at him.

All the spin from the FO.... tons of unique opportunities I guess.

Given the Foles/Reich history, doubt it would have been a long competition. Glad we got Rivers, as I'm not a Foles fan.

You must think Minshew is a pro-bowl guy then :-)

I think Foles has generally won when he wasn't viewed as "the guy".  

22 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

You make a good point. It's a bit more likely the Colts score a third consecutive safety. Still extremely unlikely

Very much so. There is still the small chance cuz never say never. And Rigo gets it down there and the way our offense has moved the ball we get to midfield routinely which leads to more chances to down it in 5.

Here's Foles' response about what Frank Reich means to him. This is another example of the type of person Frank is and the type of organization the Colts are working feverishly to maintain. This is why guys like AB, for example, will never wear the shoe.

Archived