Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

He's good.  He does so much without even making the play sometimes and people think he's not doing anything.  But if it means Houston or Autry or Muhammad (or eventually Turay) gets to the QB, then he's done his job.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Does anyone remember the play when he flowed to the sideline and tackled the the guy ob?

wow.  We were looking down the line and he looked like a LB.  

He is a great player, he creates havoc where he frees up other players too. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He is so dominant.  He is like a man against boys sometimes.  He literally throws people around and makes it look easy.  Each game I become more impressed.  What a great addition.  

well he was the heart of the 49ers Defense Flexing Deforest Buckner GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ditto on the play referenced, looked like a LB making the play.

What I'm loving is images of 99 and 50 celebrating after high energy plays, I think those two are developing some serious synergy!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Ditto on the play referenced, looked like a LB making the play.

What I'm loving is images of 99 and 50 celebrating after high energy plays, I think those two are developing some serious synergy!

A giant Madden creation LB

The first two quarters of the Jags game, he was just well meh. But about the 3rd quarter he seemed to starting finding his groove. The let 10 quarters his impact has been showing more and more. I think if we’d had a normal preseason, or even just one game to tune up, I think the jags outcome would have been way different 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

He's good.  He does so much without even making the play sometimes and people think he's not doing anything.  But if it means Houston or Autry or Muhammad (or eventually Turay) gets to the QB, then he's done his job.

Muhammad has been showing up the last two games.  I believe it was him yesterday forcing Darnold up into the pocket for the safety.  I also remember him chasing Darnold out of the pocket a couple of plays.

Last week he had a few pressures against Cousins.  He is making good on the opportunities given the inside focus on Buckner, for sure.

• Like 3

Stewart needs some praise too. Him and Buckner are the reason our LBers are not getting touched which allows them to roam and make plays.

• Like 3

Small sample and all but Buckner is currently rated as the 4th highest graded DT in the league by PFF with 88.6 grade. We've never had a defensive lineman(starter) rated this high since PFF became a thing if I'm not mistaken. 

• Like 2