Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks for this! Maybe it also includes the Colts own picks because I remember there being more than this.
    • There is absolutely no way JB is the starter next season...so don't even give it a thought. 
    • TY Hilton - Walk or a 1 year 5-7 million. His beast days are way over, he's a #3 at best Marlon Mack- Walk, but a 1 year "prove it" deal for about 5 million would be nice. Justin Houston- With the cap falling 20 million he's going to find no offers. 2 year 12/14 million total. Denico Autry-  2 Years for 6-7 million per year, like Houston the market will be dry. Xavier Rhodes- 2-3 years in the 10 per range. Anthony Walker Jr.- 3 years 21 million Malik Hooker- Walk or a 1 year team friendly prove it deal. 5 million. Jacoby Brissett- Walk Zach Pascal- 3 years 15 million, 5 per year is good for a 3/4 receiver Mo-Alie Cox-3 Years in the 6-7 per year range.   This year the market is going to be very soft in the middle range. Teams are way over the cap as it is and the cap is reduced 20 million. Good players will be cheap for a year or two..
    • I’d be very surprised if either Eason or a rookie is starting under center for us on week 1.  I’d also be surprised (but less so) if Brissett is.   I fully expect Ballard to hit the FA/Trade market.  I just hope it’s not Wentz.  He’s regressed a lot since he signed that fat contract (which hasn’t really even kicked in yet).  But the contract hasn’t regressed with him.
    • It really is. This team really needs to have a cheap QB...even if it requires extra future draft capital. That's the downside to paying elite non-QBs (especially at positions like C, G and WILL)...there has to be balance.   I look at this way...the Colts can spend $25-30M on a QB (probably along with some draft capital)...with little left to address other needs. OR they can spend ~$6M/year on an early 1st round QB (giving up a lot more draft capital) but still have cap space to address positions of need via other means.   Not to mention draft picks have cap space attached to them...so whatever future draft capital you give up will also save cap space. Obviously, that's not ideal...but this isn't an ideal situation either...so it's going to take some sacrifice. Colts aren't in a position to have a 2011 or 2017 now...so it's going to have be in the form of future draft capital OR players.
  • Members

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 440

• Mackrel829

Mackrel829 7

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 23

• Lancer1

Lancer1 741

• uniquicity

uniquicity 0

• Blueblood23