Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bears Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mitch Trubisky got Chicago to 2-0, and was pulled in favor of Nick Foles after a bad ½ of football that saw the Bears down by 13 with 3 punts, a missed field goal & an interception.  Foles was able to rally the Bears to victory with 20 fourth quarter points but I don’t see how Matt Nagy can replace Trubisky as the starter without fracturing the locker room – we may be catching them at the perfect time!

This will be the first real test for the Colts in this young season. Bears are 3-0 and while they have a QB controversy brewing, they still have looked good in other ways.

If the Colts come out and make a statement on the road, this will go a long way towards telling us where this team is heading.

Colts 23   DAH Bears 17

Rivers 230 yards 1 TD 1 int 

Foles 220 yards  2 int 

It was very stupid and puzzling for the bears to punch Foles in as the starter so early this season after Mitch had already gone 2-0. If Mitchell was the starter I would seriously considering a big chance for us to lose. Foles had a lot of bad passes against one of the worst defenses in football and had the luxury of the Falcons not game planning against him all week. We'll have an entire week of planning against a QB Frank Reich is very familiar with. It'll be hard for our offense to get rolling against their defense, but I think we'll be able to shut out Foles 

3 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I think you all are overlooking the bears. I can see us losing this game very easily.

Not with Foles starting 

1 minute ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Colts 23   DAH Bears 17

Rivers 230 yards 1 TD 1 int 

Foles 220 yards  2 int 

It was very stupid and puzzling for the bears to punch Foles in as the starter so early this season after Mitch had already gone 2-0. If Mitchell was the starter I would seriously considering a big chance for us to lose. Foles had a lot of bad passes against one of the worst defenses in football and had the luxury of the Falcons not game planning against him all week. We'll have an entire week of planning against a QB Frank Reich is very familiar with. It'll be hard for our offense to get rolling against their defense, but I think we'll be able to shut out Foles 

Not with Foles starting 

No Bears QB has passed over 4k yards 

Phil should have some opportunities to go deep in this contest.  You know Pagano likes to leave his corners on an island one on one while sending the blitz.   Should be another good Mo Cox game.  We always got killed by Tight Ends under Pagano and that Baltimore scheme. 

I'm leery about this game due to the offense.  They still aren't really clicking IMHO.  3-10 on 3rd downs today vs. a shoddy defense.  The Bears are better there.  I think the offense has been too predictable at times.  The defense will be fine.  But I could see this a struggle for both offenses and penalties and turnovers will likely decide it.  

Right now I'm thinking Bears 16-13.  Hope I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, AZColt11 said:

I'm leery about this game due to the offense.  They still aren't really clicking IMHO.  3-10 on 3rd downs today vs. a shoddy defense.  The Bears are better there.  I think the offense has been too predictable at times.  The defense will be fine.  But I could see this a struggle for both offenses and penalties and turnovers will likely decide it.  

Right now I'm thinking Bears 16-13.  Hope I'm wrong.

half baked boo GIF

6 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

If anyone watched that Bears Falcons game, Foles made a couple fantastic throws but also made several plays that really should have been a turnover if it weren't for the Falcons being the Falcons. I hope we see some of those throws cuz Carrie and Rhodes will be waiting.

mr bean waiting GIF

Bears seem like a very brittle 3-0 team, played like crap against the Lions then Trubisky came alive for 2 quarters for a comeback win. Barely limped past the lowly Giants then went down against the Falcons, benched quarterback, and now the Foles vs Trubisky thing has really blown up. They did come back and win but I don't see the success lasting starting next week.

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Bears seem like a very brittle 3-0 team, played like crap against the Lions then Trubisky came alive for 2 quarters for a comeback win. Barely limped past the lowly Giants then went down against the Falcons, benched quarterback, and now the Foles vs Trubisky thing has really blown up. They did come back and win but I don't see the success lasting starting next week.

Score wise what do you think 

This is going to be a tough game for the Colts playing away, they need to up their game a bit on the defense and get after Foles or Trubisky.....Also need to utitlize Taylor more....Play calling could use some improvement....Granted the Colts played an injury plagued Jets and vying for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstake. can't take dah Bears lightly.....Close one, but Colts prevail 25-23....

4 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

That and despite the stats our defense is suspect. Especially the pass defense. 

And what are the Bears QBs?  Neither one of them has even done well enough to take a full handle on the offense without the coaches wondering if a change should be made.  Cousins and Darnold are better then the guys the Bears have. 

If the defense plays well, 28-10 Colts. We control the T.O.P and force them to be one dimensional on offense. If the D struggles, 31-24 Colts. Bears have a good defense, but I see our line holding up against their pass rush. Philip will have enough time to make that one throw to win the game.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

I think the issue is most people when they think of Foles think of that amazing post season run with the eagles. In reality he’s very inconsistent. The problem is however, he can still play like that for a stretch at a time.

I hope he gets late start lol

1 hour ago, Lancer1 said:

Mitch Trubisky got Chicago to 2-0, and was pulled in favor of Nick Foles after a bad ½ of football that saw the Bears down by 13 with 3 punts, a missed field goal & an interception.  Foles was able to rally the Bears to victory with 20 fourth quarter points but I don’t see how Matt Nagy can replace Trubisky as the starter without fracturing the locker room – we may be catching them at the perfect time!

Tribusky is done and Nagu has seen enough. Pull him at the right time. They are  3 and 0 and sends a message to the team

Archived