Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good lord, get off Taylor's back people! His vision was fine on the opening drive when he went for 12 yards up the middle to set up the first TD. He isn't Trent Richardson, take a chill pill. We are up 17-7 and some still complain. lmao 

Calm down. It’s not complaining to point out a lane wide enough for a truck was there for him but he ran into his OL.

1 minute ago, USFfan said:

Mack would've been crazy with those holes. Like I said hopefully Mack can mentor him on that.

Yeah, Taylor should have gone outside on the 3rd and 3, both Frank and Philip were indicating that.

Our DL is getting pushed around.

Good lord, get off Taylor's back people! His vision was fine on the opening drive when he went for 12 yards up the middle to set up the first TD. He isn't Trent Richardson, take a chill pill. We are up 17-7 and some still complain. lmao 

mtv pop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the hole opens right in front of him yes.  I rarely see him looking for holes to the outside and he passes them up often when they are there.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, its tough to watch a game and be in this thread.

Littlest thing and the pessimist out bad mouthing something.

• Like 1
Just now, w87r said:

Yeah, its tough to watch a game and be in this thread.

Littlest thing and the pessimist out bad mouthing something.

So was Frank bad mouthing him when he pointed it out to Rivers? 

Please provide the approved talking points from the Ministry of Truth.

• Confused 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok, give them a healthy franchise QB and they'll be right back where they were any time they had one in the past 20 years.  Oops, does that statement mean I'm doing a "Polian comparison" now?   TY and Doyle have certainly tailed off this year.  I was thinking of Nelson and Leonard in the top 6.  Forgot about Buckner.  Mack, Bobby O and Walker are laughable.
    • A freaking men.   Watson is the absolute king of empty stats.  Look no further than last week against GB.  In the first half when the outcome of the game was actually being determined?  He is nowhere to be found.  Cannot so much as lead his team to a field goal.     Once the game is out of reach and the defense calls off the dogs and becomes more lax, that's when he suddenly produces.  You want alot of passing yards and TD passes from the 2 yard line (Watson leads the universe in TD passes from within the five yard line when most teams use their stable of running backs) when your team is down 3 scores?  He is definitely your man.   Cannot believe that man is going to make 160 million on his next contract.  I'm glad, because that franchise will be in the dumps for a while thanks to that contract and the damage O'Brien inflicted.
    • Well, you have me by a few years.  I was a kid for SB3 and the GGEP was before my time.  I did watch the color version they put together on ESPN a few years ago.   And, of course, I knew the key answer from the movie Diner!  (The millennials have no idea what we're talking about)
    • Give them a franchise QB like they had in Luck they are right there.   Also I would say TY and Doyle are not four of their top six players on the team.  I think Houston, Buckner, Leonard, Smith, Nelson, Rhodes, and Blackman are all better.  You could make a case for Mack, Bobby O and Walker too.  
    • I wasn't "comparing things under him".  I was showing you an inconsistent application of your standard.  You just got excited because it involved Grigson's name.   BTW, considering that AC, TY, Kelly, and Doyle may be 4 of our top 6 players (close for sure), how close are we to being a SB team from the AFC?  Keeping in mind that 3 of them may have to be replaced soon just to keep level set.
  • Members

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,522

• jth1985

jth1985 0

Rookie
    • Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 360

• dylan8678

dylan8678 19

• Shive

Shive 2,570