Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good lord, get off Taylor's back people! His vision was fine on the opening drive when he went for 12 yards up the middle to set up the first TD. He isn't Trent Richardson, take a chill pill. We are up 17-7 and some still complain. lmao 

Calm down. It’s not complaining to point out a lane wide enough for a truck was there for him but he ran into his OL.

1 minute ago, USFfan said:

Mack would've been crazy with those holes. Like I said hopefully Mack can mentor him on that.

Yeah, Taylor should have gone outside on the 3rd and 3, both Frank and Philip were indicating that.

Our DL is getting pushed around.

Good lord, get off Taylor's back people! His vision was fine on the opening drive when he went for 12 yards up the middle to set up the first TD. He isn't Trent Richardson, take a chill pill. We are up 17-7 and some still complain. lmao 

mtv pop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the hole opens right in front of him yes.  I rarely see him looking for holes to the outside and he passes them up often when they are there.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, its tough to watch a game and be in this thread.

Littlest thing and the pessimist out bad mouthing something.

• Like 1
Just now, w87r said:

Yeah, its tough to watch a game and be in this thread.

Littlest thing and the pessimist out bad mouthing something.

So was Frank bad mouthing him when he pointed it out to Rivers? 

Please provide the approved talking points from the Ministry of Truth.

• Confused 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic