Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Taylor ignores the open hole to run into his OL

He's not been very patient today.  He's just pressing the hole.  Not using his vision, or allowing time for blocks to be set up. 

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Taylor ignores the open hole to run into his OL

He's young but it is a somewhat worrisome.  There's been a few mind boggling runs he's had over the past few games where all he had to do was bounce it out for potential big yardage.  That's the kind of stuff Trent Richardson did.  However I'm hopeful that it's correctable.  

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yup, Taylor’s vision has been my question about him.

I really think Wilkins would be getting more yards.

Love how Mack would bounce out and get 20 yards on those . 

Taylor’s vision looking suspect. I think he’s running “too” fast in a sense. Over running his holes. Needs to show a little more patience. He can make up for it with his burst. Maybe needs a fullback for a while?

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They beat the Browns, Titans and Ravens back to back to back.  that's a solid stretch of 3 games.    There is no easy schedule in the NFL.   Some are easier than others.
    • Yep, the implications are huge: with a win we basically lock up the division and with a few more wins could even capture the AFC's 3rd seed, with a loss we go from the 4th seed that we're sitting on now, to the 8th seed and just outside the playoff bubble looking in, and we've already played (and lost to) or don't play all but 1 of the teams we'd be competing with for that 7th seed and final postseason spot.    We could go from a guaranteed home playoff game, to a road game likely in some bad weather city if we're fortunate enough to fight our way in, and that could have a big impact on exactly how far we go this year.
    • Gotta agree with most on here: we need to look at an edge. Sadly we'll need to start figuring out AC's replacement as well.    With a dominant pass rush, this defense would be unreal. 
    • I didn't do the math on your numbers here but you may want to re-think your list because overthecap says we have 75.9 million in cap space for next year and that's without re-signing anyone.  We can't afford to re-sign 90m worth of players, not without cutting some people and then who are you going to cut?     Right now the players that you could cut and clear a significant amount of cap space are.   1. Anthony Castonzo (16M) 2. Kenny Moore (5.65M) 3. Mark Glowinski (5.25M) 4. Ryan Kelly (4.65M) 5. Jack Doyle (4.35M) 6. Rigoberto Sanchez  (2M)   From that list I could honestly make a case for cutting Doyle if cap space is tight.  But unless you've grabbed a LT in the draft and you are all in on starting him week 1. . . you can't really cut Castonzo.  Moore is still a big part of the defense.  Glow very important on the OL, Kelly even more important on the OL and you arn't likely to find a player of Sanchez's ability for the price we have him for.    That said you included Mark Glowinski in your list but he is under contract for next year and there is no need to re-sign him.  
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 4,388

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• Colts1324

Colts1324 573

• Lancer1

Lancer1 206

• JimJaime

JimJaime 362

• Smoke317