Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Taylor ignores the open hole to run into his OL

He's not been very patient today.  He's just pressing the hole.  Not using his vision, or allowing time for blocks to be set up. 

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Taylor ignores the open hole to run into his OL

He's young but it is a somewhat worrisome.  There's been a few mind boggling runs he's had over the past few games where all he had to do was bounce it out for potential big yardage.  That's the kind of stuff Trent Richardson did.  However I'm hopeful that it's correctable.  

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yup, Taylor’s vision has been my question about him.

I really think Wilkins would be getting more yards.

Love how Mack would bounce out and get 20 yards on those . 

Taylor’s vision looking suspect. I think he’s running “too” fast in a sense. Over running his holes. Needs to show a little more patience. He can make up for it with his burst. Maybe needs a fullback for a while?

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes, but he looked great when he got one!
    • Imagine Eason’s our QB, it’s easy if you look no need for Fields or Lawrence don’t even mention Book. Imagine Lucas Oil hosting playoffs every year.  Woo Hoo!   (sorry John)    
    • That's if you trust "the media" as /i will never forget the ridiculous choice of RGIII over Luck even though if you looked at what each had to work with and net improvement, it wasn't close, let alone fair.  I don't trust the decision makers, if the press disagrees with them, to pick the right candidate. They haven't been fair before.
    • I have been a colts fan forever and have lived through pretty crappy coaches and GM's. I can say without a doubt the Ballard/Reich regime has the Colts pointing in the right direction. Compared to the last(which i blame for the beginning of the end of AL). Ballard is a finder of talent that no one else sees and Reich and staff can coach these guys up to be successful not just fitting a square peg in round hole. Case in point 2013 draft, Bjorn Werner taken by RG at 24, behind him were the likes of DeAndre Hopkins, Leveone Bell, Travis Kelce, Zack Ertz, Travis Fredick, Cordelle Patterson and Xavier Rhodes(which is funny we have him now). I know there is no crystal ball but all I have mentioned did pretty well in college except for Werner. My point is the roster is stacked with young contributors and that D is now a Monster. Can't wait to see when they turn their attention to the O side. 
    • If we sweep Tennessee and get to 8-3 and Rivers plays good again, I am convinced at that point he can play another year. Big game coming up but Tennessee will be deflated if we take this one.
  • Members

• BlueStallion

BlueStallion 78

• HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan 2,220

• buccolts

buccolts 5,123

• Smonroe

Smonroe 10,169

• Colt.45

Colt.45 213

• Dogg63