Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Taylor ignores the open hole to run into his OL

He's not been very patient today.  He's just pressing the hole.  Not using his vision, or allowing time for blocks to be set up. 

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Taylor ignores the open hole to run into his OL

He's young but it is a somewhat worrisome.  There's been a few mind boggling runs he's had over the past few games where all he had to do was bounce it out for potential big yardage.  That's the kind of stuff Trent Richardson did.  However I'm hopeful that it's correctable.  

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yup, Taylor’s vision has been my question about him.

I really think Wilkins would be getting more yards.

Love how Mack would bounce out and get 20 yards on those . 

Taylor’s vision looking suspect. I think he’s running “too” fast in a sense. Over running his holes. Needs to show a little more patience. He can make up for it with his burst. Maybe needs a fullback for a while?

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic