Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

How is Darnold dodging these tackles?

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Solid drive by the Jets here, Darnold keeps avoiding sacks.  

Hoping he'll be too tired to throw by the 4th qtr, lol.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The best option may be trading a 3rd rounder for Darnold if the Jets get the no1 pick, and having him compete with Eason next year for the starting job. I also wouldn't mind signing Kelly back since he knows the playbook and has potential still. A competition with those three wouldn't hurt us much in the way of draft compensation, we can figure out if we have our franchise QB within the three, and still have a solid draft class.   Heck, in this scenario, Ballard could trade down in the 1st to acquire the 3rd round pick back he traded for Darnold. I trust his drafting skills enough that I believe he can hit on a late 1st round pick.
    • I agree to some extent. I hope Colts pursue the QB aggressively if Rivers leaves. I would be ok trading up too cause a solid QB can turn around an O completely.   Said it before and will again and again  Trading up for a QB is risky but I think its worth the risk and could potentially be monumental to the Colts success.   The key is getting the right guy.
    • I always loved Buckner and have been in favor of getting him since day 1. My issue is the offense. The QB issue, Mack being gone, will Pittman and Campbell be good? How will we replace Costanzo? We have a lot question marks right now, and although they should be answered by the end of the season, it all depends on the QB. We need to have an actual plan after Rivers this year instead of the 1 year band-aids. I don't blame Ballard for Lucks retirement, however, he needs to come up with something to try and fix the situation long-term. If Eason is that, ok, just don't let him rot on the bench like Kelly. I understand sitting him this year, just don't sign a veteran FA and have him sit a 2nd year in a row. That would be criminal. Start Eason, trade for a QB, draft one, I don't care. Just have a long-term plan for the future. That is our biggest weakness right now, and what will ultimately decide if we are playoff contenders for the next few years.
    • Don't rule out bringing Rivers back next year either. The options at QB in 21' are limitless as you can tell with the 50 gazillion threads.    I think the key is to continue to build the trenches.    There's a reason the DBs are on pace to shatter the INT for last year and its because Buckner!    
    • lol next you'll be wanting this guy 
  • Members