Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another win against a team in the Jets that look even worse than the Vikings. (Could a team look worse? Lol)  The Colts will be going without CB Rock Ya-Sin and LB Matthew Adams and Jack Doyle is questionable. The Jets will be without Jamison Crowder, one of their better weapons on offense as well as fellow WR Breshad Perriman, DB Ashtyn Davis, OL George Fant, and DB Quincy Wilson. A few other Jets players are questionable.

Ways to watch and listen to games

Did you know? The Jets have 9 former Colts on their active roster and two more on their practice squad. That is about a sixth of their team! Can you name some of the former Colts (besides Quincy Wilson)?

Good luck! Enjoy your football Sunday.  :colts:

• Like 8
  • NFLfan pinned and featured this topic
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

Looking forward to seeing the boys ger another victory tonight, just hope they don't think it will be too easy and take their foot off the gas. 

I was in New York when they beat us in 2018 in what was a high scoring but overall disappointing day, that is in the padt, so lets get the win today. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Who did we add to roster to fill Adams spot ? I never read the add

Yeah I didnt either.

Maybe they are waiting till PS protections drop oft and are looking at some one that is protected right now.?

2 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Evening/Afternoon, depending on your time zone of choice. Here's hoping we can make the Jets look like the worse team in football for another week. Will Sam Darnold be seeing ghosts? Will we see THE Ghost this week? 

Greetings from TigerTown 

back off dynasties GIF by BBC America

• Like 2
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic