Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts put Adams on IR

He had zero snaps on D, so only impact to STs. He was already getting less snaps than Glasgow, and less than last year, so shouldn't be that big of an impact. Going to guess that Speed gets more snaps now.

47 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He had zero snaps on D, so only impact to STs. He was already getting less snaps than Glasgow, and less than last year, so shouldn't be that big of an impact. Going to guess that Speed gets more snaps now.

He must have fallen down in the shower.

The covid IR rules are helping this team a ton. Imagine if they were the old IR rules. We would of had to cut some players because guys like Burton would not of went on IR. I hope they keep some of these rules because teams can keep more of their players instead of having to cut them.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The covid IR rules are helping this team a ton. Imagine if they were the old IR rules. We would of had to cut some players because guys like Burton would not of went on IR. I hope they keep some of these rules because teams can keep more of their players instead of having to cut them.

I would think from an NFLPA standpoint they’d for sure want this in the future, as it really helps protect the little guys more. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It's not just this team.... For everyone who believes we're cursed, have you checked out the other injuries around the league? Pretty sure teams like San Fran, or NYJ would trade places with us.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I see where you are coming from to some extent... but don't fully agree.  I think if you ask just about anyone who follows football and has for a long time to name the top 3 QBs ever, both Brady and Manning will be mentioned.  There are 23 QBs from the modern-era in the Pro Football HOF.  Several of those guys were not the best at their position at any point in their career.   Troy Aikman won multiple superbowls on absolutely loaded teams, but he was never a first or second team all-pro and was only a 6x pro-bowler (Rivers has gone to 8).  Aikman never lead the league in any major passing stat in any season of his career.  In 2008 Rivers threw the most TDs and had the highest passer-rating of any QB in the league, in 2010 Rivers lead the league in passing yards, in 2013 he lead the league in completion percent.  Aikman throughout his career was never really at the top of the league in terms of QB play (as evidenced by no first or second all-pro selections and never leading the NFL in any significant passer category) -- most would say Marino, Montana (early in AIkman's career), Steve Young, John Elway, Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, Warren Moon, and late in his career Kurt Warner and Peyton Manning were better QBs than Aikman.   That's one example out of many where guys who are in the HOF may not have been the top dog at any given point in their career, but still had a HOF career.  Compared to guys who he was drafted with who are likely HOFers, Rivers has better individual statistics than both Eli and Big Ben.  He was never really on an 'elite' team all-around (especially lacking a top notch defense like Eli and Ben both had during their SB wins).  RIvers beat Peyton in the playoffs and despite playing with other HOFers like Brady, Peyton, Brees, Eli, Big Ben, Kurt Warner, Favre, etc.. he made the pro-bowl 8x, and in 2008 when every one of those guys were in the league he still lead the league in passer rating and TDs thrown.     I get why post-season success can push a borderline guy (see Eli) over the edge.  But since Rivers has been in the league there have been 2 occassions when the QB representing the AFC team in the Superbowl wasn't named Brady, Peyton or Ben (1x Flacco with a loaded defense and 1x Mahommes who just had one of the greatest seasons by a QB in NFL history).     The level Rivers has played at, for the amount of time he's played, makes him a surefire HOFer (he's about to surpass Marino's records and the only knock on Marino was he didn't win a SB).  First ballot? Maybe... will he get in within a couple years of being eligible? Definitely.
    • Yeah, there are quite a few people that would not be in the HOF based on my criteria.
    • Seems unfair if it was once you signed a contract. That'd basically be an end to many players' careers. Players are rarely signed if they have a suspension of that length.
    • He's not right in the head. I honestly think something is severely troubled with him. If he can stay out year or two and prove he is serious about his recovery then maybe but not now. 
  • Members

• a06cc

a06cc 817

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,172

• IinD

IinD 3,074

• w87r

w87r 2,383

Moderators
    • SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan 454