Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do we actually want to win the Super Bowl ? Because we don’t have a WR unit that can without a significant sighn.

Riversrun

Yup I’m going here .Antonio Brown and Rivers would be absolutely lethal combo .I do not care about anything but winning a ring so with that said ?Do we really think without a significant trade or Antonio Brown Do we think it’s even possible ? Truth I say this team does not have enough talent for Rivers to compete for one.So this begs the question ? What the hell are we doing ? Kicking the can ? I think you have to go all in this year and I’m seriously questioning this team right now .

2 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

Yup I’m going here .Antonio Brown and Rivers would be absolutely lethal combo .I do not care about anything but winning a ring so with that said ?Do we really think without a significant trade or Antonio Brown Do we think it’s even possible ? Truth I say this team does not have enough talent for Rivers to compete for one.So this begs the question ? What the hell are we doing ? Kicking the can ? I think you have to go all in this year and I’m seriously questioning this team right now .

Sweet Jesus. 

1 minute ago, Riversrun said:

Negative character issues are part of the game grow up 

The problem is that when you introduce someone with bad character issues into a locker room, they tend to have a negative affect on the people around them.

1 minute ago, Riversrun said:

Negative character issues are part of the game grow up 

Grow up?  No, you can get real. 

Brown is not even available to play. He would have to serve his suspensions before he would be allowed on the field.

I guess you didn't get the message that Ballard wants team leaders and positive characters on this team. 

35 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

Bull

.....guys this is Go time we must cash in NOW .I don’t give a rip about anything but sundays and guess whAt ???? Team chemistry and Philip Rivers is not an issue .Rivers is an elite leader he would take Antonio and pray with the man trust me on this .Dont discount this .

3 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

.....guys this is Go time we must cash in NOW .I don’t give a rip about anything but sundays and guess whAt ???? Team chemistry and Philip Rivers is not an issue .Rivers is an elite leader he would take Antonio and pray with the man trust me on this .Dont discount this .

you mean just like Tom Brady did last year

All of you are great fans and I’m always impressed by what’s said here with that said Marcus Johnson should be starting for the Colts if we won’t make a move on a WR .Rivers will make Marcus look like a young TY .I say we are 7 and 9 now but I’m saying as constructed.I loooooove MO for Phil I love TY if he would  catch the ball I like a couple other receivers ....I would love to see Marcus and TY and MO if this is what we are ....I want to cash in Guys !!! I want to make a significant play for a WR .Antonio is the best on the current market .I would absolutely invite him in with Rivers and leaders on this team .Please don’t take this as a slight on Ballard or our team I’m just saying I think we are close to a serious run at a ring with 1 move .Flame away 

1 hour ago, Riversrun said:

fuck off oh no GIF

36 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

This is a 7 and 9 team as constructed.Fine live through mediocrity and not roll the dice .See. What that gets you .Just be safe right ????? What a cowards way to live .

You do know we were 7-9 last year?

So with all the improvements and upgrades we’ve made you think we’re going 7-9 again?

You think the additions of Rivers and Buckner and Pittman and Taylor and Rhodes gives us......  

NOTHING?!?

But Antonio Brown would lift this team to the Super Bowl?    Seriously?

Okie-dokie!     Wowza!      :facepalm:

Archived