Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY’s Grandma (edit)

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, he never said she disowned him so it is a bit misleading. She just wasn't happy with his play.

I don't think it was his play as much as it was he didn't look like he was having fun

1 hour ago, Boss7894 said:

Because of his play.  Have y’all seen this?

Great video,   terrible misleading thread title

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, PrideOfAthens17 said:

As you all know by now, I've been following this team just since Philip was signed a few months ago, and I have to say, this is as fun a team to watch and follow as any I can remember in a long, long time. And not just because of grandma above, but everything I've read, seen and heard has already brought me tons of smiles and laughs. Sure, coming off of wasting a decade and a half of my life on the "Keystone Bolts" plays a part in that, but still, there's a genuinely fun element to this team. Irsay, Ballard, Reich and the rest of them aren't kidding when they talk about making sure they bring in the "right" kind of people to this team. You can see it and hear it consistently. They must have a real blast doing what they do together, because it really does show.

Expectations around here in this city have been high since the 2003 season. Since then we have been to 4 AFC Title games (03, 06, 09, 2014) and 2 SB's (06, 09) and won a SB (06). Once Luck took over for Peyton we really didn't lose a beat for the 1st 3 years going to another AFC Title game in 2014. With Rivers here now most of our expectations are once again winning the division and at least getting back to that Final 4. We take losses around hard so what you read last week after losing to the Jags, don't let it shock you. How were the fans in SD/LA overall since Rivers has been there which was roughly the mid 2000's?

• Superman changed the title to TY’s Grandma (edit)
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Expectations around here in this city have been high since the 2003 season. Since then we have been to 4 AFC Title games (03, 06, 09, 2014) and 2 SB's (06, 09) and won a SB (06). Once Luck took over for Peyton we really didn't lose a beat for the 1st 3 years going to another AFC Title game in 2014. With Rivers here now most of our expectations are once again winning the division and at least getting back to that Final 4. We take losses around hard so what you read last week after losing to the Jags, don't let it shock you. How were the fans in SD/LA overall since Rivers has been there which was roughly the mid 2000's?

The fans I got to know were very much like fans I've known everywhere else, and most of them great people. I really miss a lot of them, too. And like I've told them before, I really do hope - for them - that they can one day enjoy what so many of us have enjoyed elsewhere, that being a championship team and season. Because they really do deserve it.

I mean, I went through the ridiculousness of following that inept group of losers that own and run that team (into the ground) for 16 years, yes, but so many of them have had to put up with that crap for 30, 40, 50 or more years. Just torture, utter torture.

But they've stayed every bit as passionate about their Bolts through all that time as any diehard fan of any other team. So yes, they deserve it. And if it ever does happen in my lifetime, I'll be incredibly happy. For them.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now