Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should The Colts Go After Barry Sanders?

cmgww

I think it would be a great pickup! He retired early so he's got some gas in the tank. Sure he's old, but he's saved the wear and tear on his body.....

If Herschel Walker can do MMA at 50, Barry can run for us at 40 something!

SARCASM!! Can't wait to see the responses of people that didn't even read the thread...

Sorry, but this is a bit of a sarcastic response to all the "should the Colts go after every single FA on Earth?" posts....It gets really tired after a while. The Tomlinson one was the last straw for me. Dude is around 100 years old in RB years. Come on man!!!! Oh well....it really is too bad Barry retired so young, but I guess I would too if I had to play for the Lions (back then)

Have a great Sunday!!!

I think it would be a great pickup! He retired early so he's got some gas in the tank. Sure he's old, but he's saved the wear and tear on his body.....

SARCASM!! Can't wait to see the responses of people that didn't even read the thread...

Sorry, but this is a bit of a sarcastic response to all the "should the Colts go after every single FA on Earth?" posts....It gets really tired after a while. The Tomlinson one was the last straw for me. Dude is around 100 years old in RB years. Come on man!!!! Oh well....it really is too bad Barry retired so young, but I guess I would too if I had to play for the Lions (back then)

Have a great Sunday!!!

I'll just leave this here;

http://bleacherrepor...mit-to-stanford

Just sayin.....if we still suck in three years....

Well if history teaches us anything, Eli and Peyton are better than Archie, Andrew is assumedly going to be better than Luck... therefore why not get an improvement on Barry Sanders?

Sounds like a working theory to me. A Stanford kid too.........

I think either Sanders or Emmit Smith would be a great fit in Arian's offense. Can the Colts try and entice Sayers away from Chicago? Who knows? The thing to remember is that Grigs is going to do what it takes to bring championship football back to Indy. And if that means signing Manning 15 yrs from now, so be it.

The thing to remember is that Grigs is going to do what it takes to bring championship football back to Indy. And if that means signing Manning 15 yrs from now, so be it.

I don't get it? He could have done this like 2 weeks ago? Not to start that whole argument again, I'm just sayin....

Have a great Sunday!!!

well if you actually read my thread i didnt say we needed to go get tomlinson, it was a suggest after i read an article about it. im fine with our current backs i just thought it would benefit their development and give luck a reliable vet to help him out.

well if you actually read my thread i didnt say we needed to go get tomlinson, it was a suggest after i read an article about it. im fine with our current backs i just thought it would benefit their development and give luck a reliable vet to help him out.

I for one meant no ill feelings. But do disagree with you about their current Backs situation.

Well if history teaches us anything, Eli and Peyton are better than Archie, Andrew is assumedly going to be better than Luck... therefore why not get an improvement on Barry Sanders?

You also have the Bob/Brian Griese & Phil/Chris(+ brothers) Simms, Joe/Any son Montana.... side of things.

Might as well bring Riggins back for short yardage...