Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is my sister's dog. I never liked this type of dog until she got him. They are cute. In two of these pics, he is begging for food. 
    • by seasons end, it will be very close...    you didn’t even mention Pittman or Taylor in that comment, which is concerning after their performances last week. They will be our go-to’s offensively for years... 
    • I like Malamute Huskies The puppies are the cutest   
    • True but the smart and efficient but unspectacular QB comes out every year. None of them ever really amount to much. The best average traits but good IQ QB is Brady followed by Brees. You could probably throw Goff in there too but he was crazy accurate coming out of Cal.   But if you look at all the current great QBs in the league, they all have a standout trait that jumps off the screen. Wilson has his playmaking ability that is almost unnatural when he’s on the move. Mahomes has a ln arm that’s a cheat code and plus athleticism. Watson is a dual threat with elite play making ability. Allen has a cannon arm and is a great runner. Lamar Jackson is self explanatory. Rodgers may be the best thrower of the football ever just in terms of his ability to fit ball into ridiculous windows.    The mental is great but he needs to have some physical trait that jumps off the tape.
    • I love English Bulldogs! That is my buddy there.      I like a lot of the dogs you mentioned. You don't like huskies??!     I like almost all dogs except the small, loud ones. Goldens, Labradors, Huskies and English Bulldogs are my favorites. I also like Portuguese Water Dogs.  
  • Members

• Luck is Good

Luck is Good 1,573

• ScotColt

ScotColt 109

• MFT5

MFT5 445

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 747

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,414

• NFLfan