Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vote for JT as NFL Rookie of the Week!!

Go Vote, Go Vote, Go Vote!!!

Jonathan Taylor is a nominee for the NFL's Rookie of the Week award.

You can vote for Taylor over and over (and over and over) and help him take home the honor by clicking here through Friday at 3 p.m. ET.

Per @AWalkerColts at colts.com. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Kind of dumb that you can vote over and over.   Seems like it would lead to a big advantage for bigger market teams.   

I voted for JT twice.

My guess would be Herbert gets the win.   QB's get the love.

Those who would vote a RB may go with Robinson.  Those whose team isn't represented.  

James Robinson (JAX)
102 yards on 16 attempts (6.4 average) , 1 TD

Jonathan Taylor (IND)
101 yards on 26 attempts (3.9 ypc) , 1 TD

20 minutes ago, Myles said:

Kind of dumb that you can vote over and over.   Seems like it would lead to a big advantage for bigger market teams.   

I voted for JT twice.

My guess would be Herbert gets the win.   QB's get the love.

Those who would vote a RB may go with Robinson.  Those whose team isn't represented.  

James Robinson (JAX)
102 yards on 16 attempts (6.4 average) , 1 TD

Jonathan Taylor (IND)
101 yards on 26 attempts (3.9 ypc) , 1 TD

Yeah, I voted Herbert. Hard to justify voting Taylor here when the JAX RB had 10 fewer carries for 1 more yard and the same TD.

55 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Yeah, I voted Herbert. Hard to justify voting Taylor here when the JAX RB had 10 fewer carries for 1 more yard and the same TD.

I justified it by him being a Colt.    

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Go Vote, Go Vote, Go Vote!!!

Jonathan Taylor is a nominee for the NFL's Rookie of the Week award.

You can vote for Taylor over and over (and over and over) and help him take home the honor by clicking here through Friday at 3 p.m. ET.

Per @AWalkerColts at colts.com. 

dang, the bengals really dropped burrow back to throw 61 times?!

• Like 1

Two NextGen stats are very interesting for Jonathan Taylor. I was going to start a thread, but I’ll talk about it here. Two plays he has. Each it would seem him running 20 mph for every 5 yards. That may not seem like something. Just wanting to point out Rivers said about his hesitation. Just wondering what’s going to happen once it’s over. For those of you who call him out for missing holes may be correct. It happens as a rookie. I personally expect him to get better. Jordan Wilkins also seemed to run well at the end of the game. What like to know what others think? 

1 hour ago, hoosierhawk said:

Doubt he gets Nickster's vote.

15 hours ago, a06cc said:

Two NextGen stats are very interesting for Jonathan Taylor. I was going to start a thread, but I’ll talk about it here. Two plays he has. Each it would seem him running 20 mph for every 5 yards. That may not seem like something. Just wanting to point out Rivers said about his hesitation. Just wondering what’s going to happen once it’s over. For those of you who call him out for missing holes may be correct. It happens as a rookie. I personally expect him to get better. Jordan Wilkins also seemed to run well at the end of the game. What like to know what others think? 

Be careful criticizing JTs performance or his skillset running the football.