Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

Dolphins 20 Jaguars 28

49ers 21 Giants 10

Football Team 14 Browns 9 

Bengals 24 Eagles 17

Raiders 21 Patriots 27 OT

Bears 17 Falcons 17 *

Rams 17 Bills 25

Texans 24 Steelers 20

Titans 23 Vikings 17

Panthers 17 Chargers 28

Jets 15 Colts 22

Cowboys 31 Seahawks 27

Lions 20 Cardinals 31 

Buccaneers 28 Broncos 13

Packers 34 Saints 30

Chiefs 35 Ravens 27

 

* First tie of the season 

 

Let's get more people to participate this week!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins 26 Jaguars 24

Niners 17 Giants 20

Football Team 16 Browns 23

Bengals 10 Eagles 27

Raiders 16 Patriots 27

Bears 32 Falcons 24

Rams 20 Bills 23 OT

Texans 27 Steelers 30

Titans 17 Vikings 21

Panthers 13 Chargers 23

Jets 17 Colts 23

Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34

Lions 7 Cardinals 27

Bucs 24 Broncos 10

Packers 31 Saints 30

Chiefs 24 Ravens 31

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Dolphins 26 Jaguars 24

Niners 17 Giants 20

Football Team 16 Browns 23

Bengals 10 Eagles 27

Raiders 16 Patriots 27

Bears 32 Falcons 24

Rams 20 Bills 23 OT

Texans 27 Steelers 30

Titans 17 Vikings 21

Panthers 13 Chargers 23

Jets 17 Colts 23

Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34

Lions 7 Cardinals 27

Bucs 24 Broncos 10

Packers 31 Saints 30

Chiefs 24 Ravens 31

 

Good picks and good luck to you next week 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks reasonable with the exception that's mark with ***.

 

Dolphins 26 Jaguars 24

Niners 27 Giants 20  ***

Football Team 16 Browns 23

Bengals 28 Eagles 24  ***

Raiders 16 Patriots 27

Bears 22 Falcons 24  ***

Rams 27 Bills 23 ***

Texans 27 Steelers 30

Titans 27 Vikings 21 ***

Panthers 13 Chargers 23

Jets 17 Colts 23

Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34

Lions 7 Cardinals 27

Bucs 24 Broncos 10

Packers 31 Saints 30

Chiefs 24 Ravens 31

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins 14  |  Jaguars 27

49ers 24  |  Giants 13

Football Team 21  |  Browns 27

Bengals 23  |  Eagles 20

Raiders 18  |  Patriots 17

Bears 7  |  Falcons 21

Rams 34  | Bills 35

Texans 14  |  Steelers 28

Titans 31  |  Vikings 14

Panthers 20  |  Chargers 25

Jets 3  |  Colts 38

Cowboys 42  |  Seahawks 45

Lions 21  |  Cardinals 35 

Buccaneers 24  |  Broncos 0

Packers 30  |  Saints 27

Chiefs 31  |  Ravens 34

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dolphins 13 Jaguars 24

Niners 24 Giants 20

Football Team 10 Browns 23

Bengals 13 Eagles 24

Raiders 28 Patriots 21

Bears 21 Falcons 24

Rams 28 Bills 34 

Texans 20 Steelers 30

Titans 27 Vikings 17

Panthers 10 Chargers 24

Jets 17 Colts 27

Cowboys 20 Seahawks 34

Lions 7 Cardinals 38

Bucs 34 Broncos 10

Packers 38 Saints 40

Chiefs 42 Ravens 31

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins 21 Jaguars 24

49ers 20 Giants 17

Football Team 28 Browns 16 

Bengals 20 Eagles 24

Raiders 27 Patriots 31 

Bears 30 Falcons 20 

Rams 14 Bills 24

Texans 17 Steelers 31

Titans 28 Vikings 14

Panthers 20 Chargers 31

Jets 17 Colts 30

Cowboys 28 Seahawks 35

Lions 17 Cardinals 34 

Buccaneers 31 Broncos 14

Packers 35 Saints 31

Chiefs 27 Ravens 35

 

Here's my picks for week 3. Lets get a perfect week!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins 31 Jaguars 30 - Tua comes in a lights it up

49ers 28 Giants 17

Football Team 7 Browns 28

Bengals 3 Eagles 17

Raiders 41 Patriots 17

Bears 10 Falcons 28

Rams 34 Bills 27

Texans 20 Steelers 21

Titans 27 Vikings 6

Panthers 9 Chargers 21

Jets 0  Colts 99

Cowboys 14 Seahawks 31

Lions 24 Cardinals 31 

Buccaneers 17 Broncos 14

Packers 42 Saints 34

Chiefs 24 Ravens 41

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins 17 Jaguars 27

49ers 10 Giants 17

Football Team 14 Browns 17

Bengals 10 Eagles 24

Raiders 21 Patriots 17

Bears 30 Falcons 17

Rams 14 Bills 27

Texans 17 Steelers 28

Titans 28 Vikings 7

Panthers 3 Chargers 20

Jets 7 Colts 21

Cowboys 28 Seahawks 35

Lions 21 Cardinals 34 

Buccaneers 21 Broncos 7

Packers 28 Saints 21

Chiefs 27 Ravens 21

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Dolphins 31 Jaguars 30 - Tua comes in a lights it up

49ers 28 Giants 17

Football Team 7 Browns 28

Bengals 3 Eagles 17

Raiders 41 Patriots 17

Bears 10 Falcons 28

Rams 34 Bills 27

Texans 20 Steelers 21

Titans 27 Vikings 6

Panthers 9 Chargers 21

Jets 0  Colts 99

Cowboys 14 Seahawks 31

Lions 24 Cardinals 31 

Buccaneers 17 Broncos 14

Packers 42 Saints 34

Chiefs 24 Ravens 41

I like your thinking.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Dolphins 20 Jaguars 28

49ers 21 Giants 10

Football Team 14 Browns 9 

Bengals 24 Eagles 17

Raiders 21 Patriots 27 OT

Bears 17 Falcons 17 *

Rams 17 Bills 25

Texans 24 Steelers 20

Titans 23 Vikings 17

Panthers 17 Chargers 28

Jets 15 Colts 22

Cowboys 31 Seahawks 27

Lions 20 Cardinals 31 

Buccaneers 28 Broncos 13

Packers 34 Saints 30

Chiefs 35 Ravens 27

 

* First tie of the season 

 

Let's get more people to participate this week!

 

 

Dolphins 26 Jags 27

49ers 20 Giants 17

Washington 20 Browns 28

Bengals 21 Eagles 23

Raiders 24 Pats 27

Bears 20 Falcons 27

Rams 24 Bills 22

Texans 20 Steelers 21

Titans 24 Vikings 27

Panthers 13 Chargers 23

Jets 13 Colts 31

Cowboys 24 Seahawks 31

Lions 23 Cards 27

Bucs 30 Broncos 17

Packers 31 Saints 28

Chiefs 27 Ravens 31

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins 21 Jaguars 27

49ers 24 Giants 10

Football Team 20 Browns 13 

Bengals 27 Eagles 20

Raiders 21 Patriots 23

Bears 13 Falcons 27

Rams 20 Bills 30

Texans 24 Steelers 30

Titans 27 Vikings 17

Panthers 10 Chargers 28

Jets 13 Colts 28

Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34

Lions 21 Cardinals 31

Buccaneers 29 Broncos 16

Packers 26 Saints 30

Chiefs 35 Ravens 17

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 11:34 PM, danlhart87 said:

Dolphins 20 Jaguars 28

49ers 21 Giants 10

Football Team 14 Browns 9 

Bengals 24 Eagles 17

Raiders 21 Patriots 27 OT

Bears 17 Falcons 17 *

Rams 17 Bills 25

Texans 24 Steelers 20

Titans 23 Vikings 17

Panthers 17 Chargers 28

Jets 15 Colts 22

Cowboys 31 Seahawks 27

Lions 20 Cardinals 31 

Buccaneers 28 Broncos 13

Packers 34 Saints 30

Chiefs 35 Ravens 27

 

* First tie of the season 

 

Let's get more people to participate this week!

 

 

0 - 1 ugh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my off the cuff morning-of thoughts.

 

 

49ers 17 Giants 23

Washington 20 Browns 31

Bengals 21 Eagles 24

Raiders 24 Pats 30

Bears 17 Falcons 27

Rams 24 Bills 20

Texans 16 Steelers 31

Titans 27 Vikings 28

Panthers 13 Chargers 20

Jets 10 Colts 38

Cowboys 20 Seahawks 28

Lions 23 Cards 31

Bucs 26 Broncos 17

Packers 24 Saints 27

Chiefs 23 Ravens 34

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Here's my off the cuff morning-of thoughts.

 

 

49ers 17 Giants 23

Washington 20 Browns 31

Bengals 21 Eagles 24

Raiders 24 Pats 30

Bears 17 Falcons 27

Rams 24 Bills 20

Texans 16 Steelers 31

Titans 27 Vikings 28

Panthers 13 Chargers 20

Jets 10 Colts 38

Cowboys 20 Seahawks 28

Lions 23 Cards 31

Bucs 26 Broncos 17

Packers 24 Saints 27

Chiefs 23 Ravens 34

We only disagree on 2 games today. I have the 49ers and Packers. 49ers have some key injuries but the Giants losing Barkley is massive. The Saints don't look right to me and Rodgers is on fire.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We only disagree on 2 games today. I have the 49ers and Packers. 49ers have some key injuries but the Giants losing Barkley is massive. The Saints don't look right to me and Rodgers is on fire.

Great minds

 

Jimmy G and Kittles are out on top of all the rest. The G-men picked up Freeman. Not sure if he's game ready. 

Just can't see SF's O doing anything.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm still going for steelers! Texans need a big whole to dig out of

It's division cushion (Texans), vs playoff spot/position (Steelers).

Houston doesn't scare me (in the Division), so I think I'll root them to beat Pitt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I looked into it, apparently the dude actually is neighbors with Brady's offensive coordinator and Brady was going there to meet him.     Regardless the guy looked pretty well off.  
    • I've already listed them. You're going in circles.  You admitted you were lazy, and asked me to provide sep stats. I provided them. I'm sorry they don't support your pre-formed conclusion. 
    • Wow, what a surprise!   Another dishonest post by you!   Shocking!   We’re bottom 5 only because we’ve had our bye week.   We average 33 pass attempts per game.   So give us 33 more for the bye week and we’d be right in the middle of the pack.     You complained week one for passing too much.  Now you’re complaining we’re passing too little.   But the stats that you swear by prove you wrong.  Whoops! This is yet another example of how you use stats to complain.   And it’s completely dishonest!   Again, par the course for you!  
    • They've had a bad OL for a long time, and have have faired better in terms of balance and rushing AVG since Reich's departure while still having a bad OL. It's not that they didn't have good RBs when Reich was there, Matthews got hurt in 2014 and they chose not to resign him. Instead, they drafted Gordon in 2015. Gordon had zero TDs in 2015, but 10 the year after Reich left. What is interesting, is Frank was promoted to OC when Wisenhunt left, then Frank was fired to bring back Wisenhunt. Sirianni was also there those year. Both he and Frank are Wisenhunt products, which I was never a fan of. That Jags game was hard on the eyes. I'm just not sure how much 2018 was Reich's game plan, vs going with the flow of the typical Luck game plan. I agree as well, not all the QB. Certainly some QB issues, but last year's Miami game was just bad on top of bad. And a few games where we went extreme opposite of the teams known weakness. That's my thought almost to a T. Yup, this is the mystery. I tend to believe he was simply along for the ride of what was a "Luck offense" I think the bad Jax game plan in W1 set us up for imbalance later. Reich probably realized it was silly to play like that vs the Jags knowing how bad they were vs the run, while at the same time losing trust in Rivers. That combination drove him to ultra conservative and predictable play calling the next several games. And that was mostly OK because the teams we played were mostly bad.
  • Members

    • Virtuoso80

      Virtuoso80 537

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • danlhart87

      danlhart87 4,156

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Valpo2004

      Valpo2004 4,064

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • boo2202

      boo2202 500

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • teganslaw

      teganslaw 629

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BlueStallion

      BlueStallion 66

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • GoColts8818

      GoColts8818 10,553

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CamMo

      CamMo 1,017

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Superman

      Superman 37,264

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Colt.45

      Colt.45 185

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...