Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints Raiders MNF

I think it would be good to see them get a W in their new digs but.......I gotta go with the team with the better roster, and that team resides in New Orleans.  Thomas being out will hurt, but it's not like they don't have anybody else on offense and that defense is not exactly chopped liver.  I see something like 34-27 Saints.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, w87r said:

I'm taking the team with Josh Jacobs.

Saints are pretty good vs the run. It will be impressive if Jacobs gets 100+. IMO, Carr will need to do his share if da Raidas come out on top.

12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Does the new Raiders joint look like a roomba

it's a badazz stadium. The floating natural grass that is moved outdoors during the week is mind blowing.

The eternal flame is a bit much though... 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I really don't like the fake crowd noise. It's ridiculous with an empty stadium to be honest. 

I don't mind the noise.  I just think there's too much of it.  Way too loud.  Can barely understand the announcers.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

In my week 2 score prediction, I had the Raiders upsetting the Saints. Lets see if it holds up and they pull off the upset.

Well with calls like I just saw, safe to say NFL really wants Vegas to win it’s opener.

• Like 1

We drafted the Raiders Kicker Daniel Carlson in the 5th round a few years ago. Zimmer cut him after he missed 3 FGs in his first or second game. He was picked up by the Raiders and has been great!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

I think it would be good to see them get a W in their new digs but.......I gotta go with the team with the better roster, and that team resides in New Orleans.  Thomas being out will hurt, but it's not like they don't have anybody else on offense and that defense is not exactly chopped liver.  I see something like 34-27 Saints.

My post did not age well.   Congrats to the Raiders, they looked pretty good.  Got the W in their new stadium.

I still don't know what is what in this league yet.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, chad72 said:

So, the Saints are not that elite team that Brady and the Bucs lost to?? Hmmm...:scratch:

LOL. No kidding. Week one major over-reaction. What has become clear is if the Saints continue to struggle with Brees' decline, the NFC South will be a worse division than the AFC East this year. Now how did that happen right when Brady landed there??? O.o

5 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

LOL. No kidding. Week one major over-reaction. What has become clear is if the Saints continue to struggle with Brees' decline, the NFC South will be a worse division than the AFC East this year. Now how did that happen right when Brady landed there??? O.o

Because the NFC south is chalked full of senior citizens :dunno: