Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints Raiders MNF

danlhart87

I think it would be good to see them get a W in their new digs but.......I gotta go with the team with the better roster, and that team resides in New Orleans.  Thomas being out will hurt, but it's not like they don't have anybody else on offense and that defense is not exactly chopped liver.  I see something like 34-27 Saints.

4 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

I think it would be good to see them get a W in their new digs but.......I gotta go with the team with the better roster, and that team resides in New Orleans.  Thomas being out will hurt, but it's not like they don't have anybody else on offense and that defense is not exactly chopped liver.  I see something like 34-27 Saints.

My post did not age well.   Congrats to the Raiders, they looked pretty good.  Got the W in their new stadium.

I still don't know what is what in this league yet.

21 minutes ago, chad72 said:

So, the Saints are not that elite team that Brady and the Bucs lost to?? Hmmm...:scratch:

LOL. No kidding. Week one major over-reaction. What has become clear is if the Saints continue to struggle with Brees' decline, the NFC South will be a worse division than the AFC East this year. Now how did that happen right when Brady landed there??? O.o

5 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

LOL. No kidding. Week one major over-reaction. What has become clear is if the Saints continue to struggle with Brees' decline, the NFC South will be a worse division than the AFC East this year. Now how did that happen right when Brady landed there??? O.o

Because the NFC south is chalked full of senior citizens :dunno:

Archived