Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question for NFLfan

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Lawrence is one of those once in a generation QBs that I would be ok trading up to get.

I don't think whoever gets no. 1 is trading away from that pick. Think about it... who needs to get the no. 1 pick so they would be willing to trade it? Bengals? Maybe... if I'm the Bengals I might still take Lawrence and let him and Burrow fight it out and still get king's ransom for the loser of the battle. 

Here are the teams with 0 or 1 wins so far: 

Giants

Washington

Falcons

Vikings

Jets

Jags

Texans ?

Chargers

Bengals

Who is trading the no 1 pick out of those teams? The only possibilities IMO are the Texans and Bengals. If I'm any of the other teams I'm taking Lawrence. 

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

I don't think whoever gets no. 1 is trading away from that pick. Think about it... who needs to get the no. 1 pick so they would be willing to trade it? Bengals? Maybe... if I'm the Bengals I might still take Lawrence and let him and Burrow fight it out and still get king's ransom for the loser of the battle. 

Lawrence is a better prospect than Burrow and would have been 1st overall if he could have come out sane year but Bengals would stick with Burrow because he has proven to be legit this year. 

23 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Lawrence is one of those once in a generation QBs that I would be ok trading up to get.

I get that but no one compared him to Lawrence.  The Jets will have the #1 pick and will probably take Lawrence. So, my sights are not on Lawrence. I want to watch the other QBs who may be in the draft next year.

29 minutes ago, stitches said:

Here are the teams with 0 or 1 wins so far: 

Giants

Washington

Falcons

Vikings

Jets

Jags

Texans ?

Chargers

Bengals

Who is trading the no 1 pick out of those teams? The only possibilities IMO are the Texans and Bengals. If I'm any of the other teams I'm taking Lawrence. 

Dolphins have Texans pick

• Like 1
Just now, bestQBever said:

The vikings actually have an above average roster. Signing cousins was one of the worst moves in franchise history. They should 100% trade cousins and tank for Lawrence

Lawrence would do wonders for them.