Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets Colts Predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would be: 2018 Quentin Nelson 2018 Braden Smith 2018 Kemoko Turay and Jordan Wilkins (via trade down with Philly) 2019 Rock Ya-Sin

Ex-Colts still on the NYJ roster: DE Henry Anderson OLB Terrell Basham CB Pierre Desir S Matthias Farley RB Frank Gore CB Nate Hairston CB Quincey Wilson WR Don

Historically we have major problems with the Jets. I cant wait for them to make it a very close game and watch the flip floppers on here implode again worse than week 1.

Posted Images

No one I read or heard predicted the Jags to handle the Colts but the Jets are a different story. I think their run defense is ranked around 20th so hopefully Mr. Taylor will have himself a field day against them and their pass D will make Darnold miserable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read this prediction in the Jets' forum: :funny:

 

Colts 27

Jets 13

 

The Colts target the exColt cornerbacks all game long.

Not bothering to run the ball against the Jets, the Colts target Pierre Desir non-stop, Desir manages to intercept Rivers once but keeps getting burned. Early in the third quarter, the Jets bench Desir for another ex Colt cb Nate Hairston, who in turn is benched in the fourth quarter for ex-Colt CB Quincy Wilson just out of concussion protocol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Just read this prediction in the Jets' forum: :funny:

 

Colts 27

Jets 13

 

The Colts target the exColt cornerbacks all game long.

Not bothering to run the ball against the Jets, the Colts target Pierre Desir non-stop, Desir manages to intercept Rivers once but keeps getting burned. Early in the third quarter, the Jets bench Desir for another ex Colt cb Nate Hairston, who in turn is benched in the fourth quarter for ex-Colt CB Quincy Wilson just out of concussion protocol.

That’s hilarious 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good game for Phil to work with TY on timing and catch. TY's confidence must be somewhat shaken due to his consecutive underperformance. If he snaps out of it this Sunday, the score should be 35-14. If Quincey gets on the field, TY will eat him alive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Stop making sense.

 

This one is a late game so the sun shouldn't be affecting the players all that much so TY will hold onto that TD catch this time.

Just trying to keep it real lol...

 

It was more about predicting the board than the game. I'm going to bet I'm at least 80% accurate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 11:16 PM, danlhart87 said:

Jets 15

Colts 22

 

This could he be a trap game after a fantastic performance against the Vikings. 

 

Hope the Colts continue the intensity they had today for next week.

inquiring minds want to know. 

if you're going to make a prediction thread, why not add the polls?

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

The Colts are a 10.5 favorite so Colts 17 Jets 14

Lol..I totally agree.

 

I'm always weary of those 'easy win' games, they always end up being losses or BARELY winning.

 

I'm hoping for another stress free Sunday like last week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, IinD said:

Lol..I totally agree.

 

I'm always weary of those 'easy win' games, they always end up being losses or BARELY winning.

 

I'm hoping for another stress free Sunday like last week.

But the close ones are the exciting and entertaining ones!

Sucks when you lose them, but you cant tell me you arent gripped for those 3 hours.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, John Hammonds said:

Ex-Colts still on the NYJ roster:

DE Henry Anderson

OLB Terrell Basham

CB Pierre Desir

S Matthias Farley

RB Frank Gore

CB Nate Hairston

CB Quincey Wilson

WR Donte Moncrief (practice squad/injured)

 

Something even more mind-blowing is the ex-Colts players will have more games in a Colts uniform than the current Colts starting D:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man I suck it was 36-7, how can forgive myself haha . That is hilarious I said 37-5.

You gave the Colts too much credit lol. The Jets did manage one TD. However, we ate them alive this game, and the defense is a load of fun to watch! :) I can't wait to see how they do next week! It's looking like we may of made a complete 180* after the Jags game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You gave the Colts too much credit lol. The Jets did manage one TD. However, we ate them alive this game, and the defense is a load of fun to watch! :) I can't wait to see how they do next week! It's looking like we may of made a complete 180* after the Jags game.

I think we beat the Bears by 10. I am not trying to be cocky but I say 27-17. No blow out but we are just better. They are 3-0 but that is deceiving IMO. I still think they are iffy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think we beat the Bears by 10. I am not trying to be cocky but I say 27-17. No blow out but we are just better. They are 3-0 but that is deceiving IMO. I still think they are iffy. 

I have us winning 27-20 (going to put that on the predictions thread). I think we win as well, but if the Bears start Nick Foles over Trubisky from now on, that could be a problem for us. Still should be a good matchup for us. I think our O-Line can do a relatively solid job Vs their D-Line, and Eddie Goldman opted out for them, so we should be able to run the ball. It matches up well for our defense as well. I think we'll slowly wear them out throughout the game and pull out the win. They may get a garbage TD or FG to get close, but we'll close out the game and win by a TD.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You gave the Colts too much credit lol. The Jets did manage one TD. However, we ate them alive this game, and the defense is a load of fun to watch! :) I can't wait to see how they do next week! It's looking like we may of made a complete 180* after the Jags game.

Yeah I goofed up darsh gonnit. They scored 7. We couldn't do one simple thing and hold them to 5 :funny:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I goofed up darsh gonnit. They scored 7. We couldn't do one simple thing and hold them to 5 :funny:

Rivers had to have too much pride to get sacked in the end zone to give you your 15 minutes of fame! :( Then on top of that, they allow a TD and embarrass themselves by going 2 points past your prediction. Utter failure by the defense today in all aspects. hahahahahaha 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I have us winning 27-20 (going to put that on the predictions thread). I think we win as well, but if the Bears start Nick Foles over Trubisky from now on, that could be a problem for us. Still should be a good matchup for us. I think our O-Line can do a relatively solid job Vs their D-Line, and Eddie Goldman opted out for them, so we should be able to run the ball. It matches up well for our defense as well. I think we'll slowly wear them out throughout the game and pull out the win. They may get a garbage TD or FG to get close, but we'll close out the game and win by a TD.

I hope Trubisky starts lol. If Foles starts, we will still win something like 24-20 at worse IMO. Foles is clutch but we just have too much.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Popular Now

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I think Jacoby is gonna surprise a lot of people. Even if it isn't with the Colts.
    • Getting Linderbaum in the 5th would be an absolute steal. Plays Center at Iowa and is one of the top rated if not the top rated college OL in the nation this year.
    • Brissett 2019 QBR: 52.1   Rivers 2020 QBR: 62.5 (Lamar Jackson is 61.8)   Brissett 2019 YPA: 6.6 (29th in league)   Rivers 2020 YPA: 7.6 (11th in league)   Brissett 2019 completion %: 60.9   Rivers 2020 completion %: 67.3   You may have a preference for Jacoby for whatever reason, but he is a worse QB than Rivers (by a Grand Canyon-sized margin) in every measurable capacity (except maybe rushing yards, but who cares).    
    • Yes, I mostly agree here.    I think Rivers will play EVERY week.   And you have to respect a guy whose playing with pain like this.    I'm only saying his QUALITY of play may be uneven based on his pain tolerance.   That's all I'm trying to say.  
    • Don't mean to be argumentative,  but.....   The chances of 5 QB's going in the top-10 I think are Slim and None, and Slim has already left town.    I believe the last time 5 QB's went in the top-10 is....    Never.     Off the top of my head MAYBE the famous '83 draft?     And 6 in the top 20?    Again,  highly not likely.        And some of these guys, while getting a lot of attention, the scouts are going to pick them apart in ways that fans don't.   At least one of these guys will likely fall out of the first round.    Maybe more than one.       And remember,  of the five quarterbacks taken just a few years ago in 2018,  the best one came....  with the 32nd pick, Lamar Jackson.    The famous top-4 of Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen and Allen is not looking so great.    Allen appears to be getting the most love of these four.   People appear to be 50/50 on Mayfield.   Darnold has been mishandled and looks questionable at best.   And Rosen appears to be a bust.     So, maybe 2 out of the top 4 appear to be worth the pick.    And then there's Jackson who has exceeded expectations of many.      I'm just saying predicting QB's, especially this early,  is an invitation for a misevaluation.  
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...