Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets Colts Predictions


danlhart87

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read this prediction in the Jets' forum: :funny:

 

Colts 27

Jets 13

 

The Colts target the exColt cornerbacks all game long.

Not bothering to run the ball against the Jets, the Colts target Pierre Desir non-stop, Desir manages to intercept Rivers once but keeps getting burned. Early in the third quarter, the Jets bench Desir for another ex Colt cb Nate Hairston, who in turn is benched in the fourth quarter for ex-Colt CB Quincy Wilson just out of concussion protocol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Just read this prediction in the Jets' forum: :funny:

 

Colts 27

Jets 13

 

The Colts target the exColt cornerbacks all game long.

Not bothering to run the ball against the Jets, the Colts target Pierre Desir non-stop, Desir manages to intercept Rivers once but keeps getting burned. Early in the third quarter, the Jets bench Desir for another ex Colt cb Nate Hairston, who in turn is benched in the fourth quarter for ex-Colt CB Quincy Wilson just out of concussion protocol.

That’s hilarious 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Stop making sense.

 

This one is a late game so the sun shouldn't be affecting the players all that much so TY will hold onto that TD catch this time.

Just trying to keep it real lol...

 

It was more about predicting the board than the game. I'm going to bet I'm at least 80% accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2020 at 11:16 PM, danlhart87 said:

Jets 15

Colts 22

 

This could he be a trap game after a fantastic performance against the Vikings. 

 

Hope the Colts continue the intensity they had today for next week.

inquiring minds want to know. 

if you're going to make a prediction thread, why not add the polls?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

The Colts are a 10.5 favorite so Colts 17 Jets 14

Lol..I totally agree.

 

I'm always weary of those 'easy win' games, they always end up being losses or BARELY winning.

 

I'm hoping for another stress free Sunday like last week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, IinD said:

Lol..I totally agree.

 

I'm always weary of those 'easy win' games, they always end up being losses or BARELY winning.

 

I'm hoping for another stress free Sunday like last week.

But the close ones are the exciting and entertaining ones!

Sucks when you lose them, but you cant tell me you arent gripped for those 3 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, John Hammonds said:

Ex-Colts still on the NYJ roster:

DE Henry Anderson

OLB Terrell Basham

CB Pierre Desir

S Matthias Farley

RB Frank Gore

CB Nate Hairston

CB Quincey Wilson

WR Donte Moncrief (practice squad/injured)

 

Something even more mind-blowing is the ex-Colts players will have more games in a Colts uniform than the current Colts starting D:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man I suck it was 36-7, how can forgive myself haha . That is hilarious I said 37-5.

You gave the Colts too much credit lol. The Jets did manage one TD. However, we ate them alive this game, and the defense is a load of fun to watch! :) I can't wait to see how they do next week! It's looking like we may of made a complete 180* after the Jags game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You gave the Colts too much credit lol. The Jets did manage one TD. However, we ate them alive this game, and the defense is a load of fun to watch! :) I can't wait to see how they do next week! It's looking like we may of made a complete 180* after the Jags game.

I think we beat the Bears by 10. I am not trying to be cocky but I say 27-17. No blow out but we are just better. They are 3-0 but that is deceiving IMO. I still think they are iffy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think we beat the Bears by 10. I am not trying to be cocky but I say 27-17. No blow out but we are just better. They are 3-0 but that is deceiving IMO. I still think they are iffy. 

I have us winning 27-20 (going to put that on the predictions thread). I think we win as well, but if the Bears start Nick Foles over Trubisky from now on, that could be a problem for us. Still should be a good matchup for us. I think our O-Line can do a relatively solid job Vs their D-Line, and Eddie Goldman opted out for them, so we should be able to run the ball. It matches up well for our defense as well. I think we'll slowly wear them out throughout the game and pull out the win. They may get a garbage TD or FG to get close, but we'll close out the game and win by a TD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You gave the Colts too much credit lol. The Jets did manage one TD. However, we ate them alive this game, and the defense is a load of fun to watch! :) I can't wait to see how they do next week! It's looking like we may of made a complete 180* after the Jags game.

Yeah I goofed up darsh gonnit. They scored 7. We couldn't do one simple thing and hold them to 5 :funny:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I goofed up darsh gonnit. They scored 7. We couldn't do one simple thing and hold them to 5 :funny:

Rivers had to have too much pride to get sacked in the end zone to give you your 15 minutes of fame! :( Then on top of that, they allow a TD and embarrass themselves by going 2 points past your prediction. Utter failure by the defense today in all aspects. hahahahahaha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I have us winning 27-20 (going to put that on the predictions thread). I think we win as well, but if the Bears start Nick Foles over Trubisky from now on, that could be a problem for us. Still should be a good matchup for us. I think our O-Line can do a relatively solid job Vs their D-Line, and Eddie Goldman opted out for them, so we should be able to run the ball. It matches up well for our defense as well. I think we'll slowly wear them out throughout the game and pull out the win. They may get a garbage TD or FG to get close, but we'll close out the game and win by a TD.

I hope Trubisky starts lol. If Foles starts, we will still win something like 24-20 at worse IMO. Foles is clutch but we just have too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...