Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Did not know some of those guys were still in the NFL.  

For the record I think we should send onto the field for the coin toss the 3 players we drafted with the 2nd round picks they gave us in exchange for Sam Darnold.  

That would be:

2018 Quentin Nelson

2018 Braden Smith

2018 Kemoko Turay and Jordan Wilkins (via trade down with Philly)

2019 Rock Ya-Sin

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That was a good haul. It would sound even more monstrous if you had Leonard there instead of Braden.

I think Leonard was the Colts draft pick.  

Still an amazing haul to move from 3rd pick to 6th pick.  I wanted them to take Nelson with the 3rd pick, so lots of gravy added.  

2018 Quentin Nelson

2018 Braden Smith

2018 Kemoko Turay and Jordan Wilkins (via trade down with Philly)

2019 Rock Ya-Sin

It will likely be closer than many think simply because our offense isn't an explosive, big-play outfit anymore.  But the defense is probably just good enough to hold them down to make the points the offense does generate stand up.  I would see something like 24-17, or along those lines.

26 minutes ago, shasta519 said:
2 hours ago, CR91 said:

I'm not taking this game lightly. We haven't beaten the jets since Peyton was QB

No way...they trounced the NYJ on TNF or MNF a few years ago. Dwayne Allen had 2-3 TDs. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400874729

12/05/2016 Indianapolis Colts 41 @ New York Jets 10

REC YDS AVG  TD  LONG  TGTS

Dwayne Allen 4     72    18.0  3     23       4

1. Our D will look good against a very bad O with the 27th ranked OL and with most of their WRs out, and we'll all think we are the 85 Bears for another week.

2. Taylor will be held under 100, and even though the Jets were the 2nd best run defense last year, we'll have another Taylor (JT) is unimpressive thread.

3. Mo will have another good game, and some fans will still want to trade for Zach Ertz or others.

4. Frank Gore will wish he was still in Indy, running behind our OL.

5. Tarell Basham, Desir, and Wilson, won't look very good, and we'll have another some kind of Ballard is a genius thread.

1 hour ago, Dogg63 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400874729

12/05/2016 Indianapolis Colts 41 @ New York Jets 10

REC YDS AVG  TD  LONG  TGTS

Dwayne Allen 4     72    18.0  3     23       4

Forgot that, but besides that we've been beaten by the jets like in 2012, 2015, 2018

10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

1. Our D will look good against a very bad O with the 27th ranked OL and with most of their WRs out, and we'll all think we are the 85 Bears for another week.

2. Taylor will be held under 100, and even though the Jets were the 2nd best run defense last year, we'll have another Taylor (JT) is unimpressive thread.

3. Mo will have another good game, and some fans will still want to trade for Zach Ertz or others.

4. Frank Gore will wish he was still in Indy, running behind our OL.

5. Tarell Basham, Desir, and Wilson, won't look very good, and we'll have another some kind of Ballard is a genius thread.

Stop making sense.

This one is a late game so the sun shouldn't be affecting the players all that much so TY will hold onto that TD catch this time.

18 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Historically we have major problems with the Jets. I cant wait for them to make it a very close game and watch the flip floppers on here implode again worse than week 1.

Sounds like you want the Jets to win.  

Colts should win this easily, but it's the NFL and every team has talent on it.  

2 hours ago, Myles said:

Sounds like you want the Jets to win.  

Colts should win this easily, but it's the NFL and every team has talent on it.  

Of course i dont want them to win. I just dont think its going to a massive blowout like most people are predicting.

Then anyone who has been here for an extended period of time knows when this team doesn't perform the way people think it should,  this forum becomes a toxic sludge pool lol. 

To me its absolutely comedic watching the same people with completely polar opposite opinions on a week to week basis depending on teams performance.

Archived