Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Restored said:

Trap game was a week ago and the Colts fell into it. I think the Colts are starting to figure some things out though.

Defense gets another few turnovers and the offense starts to finish drives in the red zone.

Colts 35

Jets 14

Jets often play us tough i don't expect blowout 

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Jets 15

Colts 22

This could he be a trap game after a fantastic performance against the Vikings. 

Hope the Colts continue the intensity they had today for next week.

Since I have been watching football which was roughly 1977 as a young kid, I have always said if you lose on opening day it is a must to win the next 2 games to get to 2-1. We won today and will win next week. The Jets stink, Colts will win this in a rout IMO. I know people will say don't fall into that trap but I would be stunned if we lost at home vs that crappy team. 

Colts 31 Jets 13 is my final.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Since I have been watching football which was roughly 1977 as a young kid, I have always said if you lose on opening day it is a must to win the next 2 games to get to 2-1. We won today and will win next week. The Jets stink, Colts will win this in a rout IMO. I know people will say don't fall into that trap but I would be stunned if we lost at home vs that crappy team. 

Colts 31 Jets 13 is my final.

The momentum is high on our side but I think will be closer than expected

The interesting thing for me to watch is we will get to see if Ballard and his staff are as good as we think they are. At one point about half of the Jets team was ex-colts.

At the moment I am as shocked to how good we played yesterday against a team that I did not think we could beat. As to how shocked as to how poorly we played against JAX. 

JAX did play a very good game yesterday, so I might of underestimated their team. 

If our Defense continues to improve, we should be able to compete with anybody.

GO COLTS!!!

At this time, the Jets are the worst team in the NFL. I actually think Darnold is talented but the rest of that roster is an absolute mess. They were down to 2 WR’s at one point yesterday and they’re starting a 38 year old RB. Don’t even get me started on their O-Line. And then you have Gase, who may very well be the worst head coach in the NFL. Gambling lines opened at -9.5 for the Colts, I think that’s pretty fair. The Colts should be in control for 60 minutes Sunday. 

The Jets are reeling at the moment, and I've always found Adam Gase to be one of the worst coaches out there. 

That said. We need to come out of the gates and just absolutely dominate them. I want to see Buckner and Nelson throw people around right off the bat. 

During the Luck years we would go into games like this and thoroughly get embarrassed. We're better than that and I hope it shows on the field. 

The NFL is now officially investigating the Jet's field after the 49ers filed a complaint that poor field conditions led to so many devastating injuries... We're playing them home right? 

EDIT: Yes, we are playing at home and the Giants might be moving their game against the 49ers to a different site. Probably a good idea to be honest.

I think we win pretty comfortably.

Reich admitted after the Jags game he was upset w/ himself for not getting the run game established.  Taylor and Wilkins showed we have a pretty good 1-2 punch at RB.  Rivers showed he's still got a strong arm.  We showed a few things on offense which we haven't shown in a while (perhaps because we were unable to with Brissett at QB last year) and we had a much different game plan vs. MIN than we did JAX - meaning the Jets will have a lot more film study/preparation/things to fear.  Our D game plan vs. Min was also very different than against Jax and both our OL and DL seemed to really gel much better in week 2 (this could be in part due to Jax having better OL and DL than MIN, but I think it's probably also a product of our units not getting to really play together in a game setting prior to week 1).  I thought Buckner was underwhelming in week 1, but he looked great yesterday... more of that is going to be great for our whole D.

30 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

The NFL is now officially investigating the Jet's field after the 49ers filed a complaint that poor field conditions led to so many devastating injuries... We're playing them home right? 

EDIT: Yes, we are playing at home and the Giants might be moving their game against the 49ers to a different site. Probably a good idea to be honest.

Interesting.  How many Jets players went down to injury at Met Life yesterday?

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

The Jets are reeling at the moment, and I've always found Adam Gase to be one of the worst coaches out there. 

That said. We need to come out of the gates and just absolutely dominate them. I want to see Buckner and Nelson throw people around right off the bat. 

During the Luck years we would go into games like this and thoroughly get embarrassed. We're better than that and I hope it shows on the field. 

Gase needs to be fired immediately 

2 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Ex-Colts still on the NYJ roster:

DE Henry Anderson

OLB Terrell Basham

CB Pierre Desir

S Matthias Farley

RB Frank Gore

CB Nate Hairston

CB Quincey Wilson

WR Donte Moncrief (practice squad/injured)

Did not know some of those guys were still in the NFL.  

For the record I think we should send onto the field for the coin toss the 3 players we drafted with the 2nd round picks they gave us in exchange for Sam Darnold.  

Archived