Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injuries are TERRIBLE today

According to Dr. Chao, there was a total of 7 ACL tears.  :(

Ex Charges team physician and orthopedic surgeon Dr. Chao pulled out an old tweet about his (at that time) 2 year old daughter telling her mom she tore her ACL-

On 9/21/2020 at 8:53 AM, ColtJax said:

Maybe there's something to be said for a pre-season after all..

I  believe the possibility is some/most/all of these would have still happened in the pre-season as well. It just gets a lot more exposure when it happens during the season, which was all because of a shortened pre-season.

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I do think the lack of essential OTAs and pre season games have contributed to the injuries. 

Other injuries including the knee injuries seem to be unusually high. 

I feel (or the majority) of these injuries would still have happened anyway, but would have occurred in OTA's or training camp. Thus noted but much less noticeable.

7 hours ago, csmopar said:

Number 2 pick in the 2020 seat, Young hurt, Twitter reports saying torn groin. He’s from Ohio State, what’s with these Ohio State guys getting hurt....

how long will he be out 

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

DROY candidate 

Was just watching ESPN, they’re saying it’s hip flexor tear that could be multiple weeks. But nothing official from the team until tomorrow

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He wasn't horrible. He had the lowest completion rate of DBs in his limited time. He did look lost at times, but that's to be expected for a rook changing positions. Keep in mind Tell was a FS at USC, and converted to CB last year. He's built like a tall corner, so filling in for Moore at NB probably wasn't ideal. Can he play NB, IDK. He was never physical in college. He's also not fast (4.6ish). He did score well in agility in the shuttle though.   I really don't know where he'll fit. Not fast enough IMO to play CB1 or CB2. Not sure if he's physical enough to play NB or SS. Probably fine to play split safety in a two high. If he could toughen up, could be good at NB, dime, or SS, but he was never that guy in college. Perhaps a rona year hitting the weights will help. 
    • Brissett was given every opportunity to prove himself to the coaches and GM and he failed.  He's a good back up QB and that is where he is at.  He had 2 seasons and was given a huge pay check.   He is an average starter at best.   Bringing race into this discussion is stupid.   
    • Are you sure it is me? I play if a few Yahoo fantast football leagues but not a Colts one.   
    • I hope his daughter has half the passion for football that Mr. Irsay does. He understands football is bigger than Sunday. 
    • I guess that rules out the Washington Haskins
  • Members

• Jdubu

Jdubu 1,624

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 59

• Shive

Shive 2,543

Moderators
    • danlhart87

danlhart87 3,908

• csmopar