Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeForest threw #73 out of the club . . .

25 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

Not sure of your point? What I said was a factual summary after week 1.  I asked the question (hence the question mark) and it go 171 replies which is the point of a message board, create content to enjoy bantering about.  He did nothing week 1.  Simple reality.  Week 2 he played closer to his salary range against a horrible O-Line.  Let's hope when he's playing a better line he keeps hustling.  

Merely posting the threads where people discussed Buckner being a bad trade based off last week. Was not singling you out.

7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

It don't matter what Kinlaw does. He is not a Colt.

Going back and using hind sight serves no purpose but to find a reason to whine. 

Im not whining.  I never said anything till someone asked me to comment after the game. They brought up old stuff not me. Read please read before commenting

Autry also absolutely ran over a Viking lineman yesterday , put him right on his back, and hurried Cousins into one of his many bad throws. Autry has looked like the 2018 player through 2 games this year, hopefully that will continue, maybe de is a better fit for him.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, dgambill said:

That kind of vicious attack not only on their lineman but their qb is tone setting. I know it came later but it started early in the game and just become more obvious as the game went along...no doubt it had affect on Minnesota’s offense and Cousins performance.

Sure did have an affect. If it’s legal you have to finish the hit. Love seeing DB do that. 

On 9/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, zibby43 said:

Dang DeForest.  That man had a family.

Ouch, that was brutal for both #73 and Cousins, Yikes!  He definitely played like a beast vs the Vikings.  We will see much more of that during the season. . . hopefully.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

• Like 1
On 9/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, csmopar said:

Merely posting the threads where people discussed Buckner being a bad trade based off last week. Was not singling you out.

I didn't comment on the trade being bad, I summarized his week one play. I think we'll only know if it was a good deal 3 years into it. I wasn't and am not against the trade.  I am for it. But the guy has to produce or anyone supporting it was wrong, but the staff must answer for it. That is how it works. 

5 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

I didn't comment on the trade being bad, I summarized his week one play. I think we'll only know if it was a good deal 3 years into it. I wasn't and am not against the trade.  I am for it. But the guy has to produce or anyone supporting it was wrong, but the staff must answer for it. That is how it works. 

Reading comprehension. For the second time, I did not say you did. Others in that thread did. I merely linked the thread without pointing to anyone in particular. It’s not always about you my friend

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Reading comprehension. For the second time, I did not say you did. Others in that thread did. I merely linked the thread without pointing to anyone in particular. It’s not always about you my friend

You can make a post without incl. people you don't intend to respond to.  Apparently the awareness issue isn't mine. See, I am only talking to you so I didn't include other people I wasn't talking to. Funny how that works. 

1 minute ago, JPFolks said:

You can make a post without incl. people you don't intend to respond to.  Apparently the awareness issue isn't mine. See, I am only talking to you so I didn't include other people I wasn't talking to. Funny how that works. 

For the third time, I linked the threads. 

I did not quote or call anyone out. I simply linked the threads. Chill