Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hope his injury is not too serious. What a tough start to this kids career. It can be hard to get excited about him because youre on pins and needles wondering when hes going to the ambulance every time he plays.

• Like 3
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, krunk said:

Hope his injury is not too serious. What a tough start to this kids career. It can be hard to get excited about him because youre on pins and needles wondering when hes going to the ambulance.

how did he get hurt missed the game 

Just now, krunk said:

Hope his injury is not too serious. What a tough start to this kids career. It can be hard to get excited about him because youre on pins and needles wondering when hes going to the ambulance every time he plays.

I feel so sorry for him. The weird thing is, and I could be wrong, I dont think injuries were a concern coming out of Ohio State. Some muxh potentisl. I think he is done for the year.  He was my fav player coming out of his draft year

His foot got trapped and it twisted his knee the wrong way. Reich said it doesn’t look good. I feel for the kid. Never seen a player who has had so many injuries. Wasn’t even injured in college.

Just now, adubb84 said:

He got hit on his knee the second play of the game. Looking like an MCL sprain out 3 weeks 

I am betting he tore his ACL.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

His foot got trapped and it twisted his knee the wrong way. Reich said it doesn’t look good. I feel for the kid. Never seen a player who has had so many injuries. Wasn’t even injured in college.

There's something called the Lachman test that is used to test the integrity of the ACL/stability of the knee.

Usually, if it's a bad tear, this physical examination can indicate an ACL even before the MRI.  I guarantee the Colts' medical staff have conducted this test.  If we don't hear anything today, it may be something else.

If it's an MCL, that likely won't require surgery.  An ACL will.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

There's something called the Lachman test that you can used to test the integrity of the ACL/stability of the knee.

Usually, if it's a bad tear, this physical examination can indicate an ACL even before the MRI.  I guarantee the Colts' medical staff have conducted this test.  If we don't hear anything today, it may be something else.

Let’s pray for the best.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I feel so sorry for him. The weird thing is, and I could be wrong, I dont think injuries were a concern coming out of Ohio State. Some muxh potentisl. I think he is done for the year.  He was my fav player coming out of his draft year

No I don’t think they were either. 

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We shall see.  Right now, is being reporting as an MCL sprain.

as for a player with so many injuries, you obviously didn’t watch or don’t remember Broken Bob. Bob Sanders that is.

4 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

There's something called the Lachman test that is used to test the integrity of the ACL/stability of the knee.

Yep. My second ACL was diagnosed initially with that test and it was only a partial tear. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, csmopar said:

as for a player with so many injuries, you obviously didn’t watch or don’t remember Broken Bob. Bob Sanders that is.

Seth Meyers Agree GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Oh I remember Sanders. Praying it’s just a Mack. At least he can come back from that. It looks worse though then what Jacoby has last year with the cart coming out.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Hoping it was just a sprain.  Tears are often called sprains until they get the MRI done.

Well here is some good news hopefully in Paris. Nick Bosa and Barkley both already diagnosed with torn ACL today. Hopefully that is good news for Paris. Talk about bad luck and freaky injuries.

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not a good day for knees

I was really surprised with how many high profile players had injuries today, especially knees.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Shive said:

I was really surprised with how many high profile players had injuries today, especially knees.

I think it’s gonna be a rough year for injuries. Lack of training off season, lack of preseason etc can all shock a body

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I think it’s gonna be a rough year for injuries. Lack of training off season, lack of preseason etc can all shock a body

They should of agreed to two pre season games.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Thats what I was thinking

32 minutes ago, csmopar said:

The amount of injuries this week specifically Knee injuries, I think you are right

13 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah makes me nervous 

He's done for a while .... Time for a guy like Daurice to step up..... Maybe patmon can get some snaps with Pittman..... Pitter-Patter let's get at 'er....

If Campbell hasn't been diagnosed with a torn ACL as of this time, then it's likely a lesser injury. That's the positive. Of course, I'm just going by patterns and this isn't always 100% true. The likely scenario is he has anywhere from a sprain to a torn MCL. Hopefully he can play soon and heal up. I have a good feeling this time though, and I had a bad feeling about Mack (for what that's worth).

• Like 2