Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

Hope his injury is not too serious. What a tough start to this kids career. It can be hard to get excited about him because youre on pins and needles wondering when hes going to the ambulance every time he plays.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, krunk said:

Hope his injury is not too serious. What a tough start to this kids career. It can be hard to get excited about him because youre on pins and needles wondering when hes going to the ambulance.

how did he get hurt missed the game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krunk said:

Hope his injury is not too serious. What a tough start to this kids career. It can be hard to get excited about him because youre on pins and needles wondering when hes going to the ambulance every time he plays.

I feel so sorry for him. The weird thing is, and I could be wrong, I dont think injuries were a concern coming out of Ohio State. Some muxh potentisl. I think he is done for the year.  He was my fav player coming out of his draft year

Link to post
Share on other sites

His foot got trapped and it twisted his knee the wrong way. Reich said it doesn’t look good. I feel for the kid. Never seen a player who has had so many injuries. Wasn’t even injured in college.

Just now, adubb84 said:

He got hit on his knee the second play of the game. Looking like an MCL sprain out 3 weeks 

I am betting he tore his ACL.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

His foot got trapped and it twisted his knee the wrong way. Reich said it doesn’t look good. I feel for the kid. Never seen a player who has had so many injuries. Wasn’t even injured in college.

I am betting he tore his ACL.

 

There's something called the Lachman test that is used to test the integrity of the ACL/stability of the knee.

 

Usually, if it's a bad tear, this physical examination can indicate an ACL even before the MRI.  I guarantee the Colts' medical staff have conducted this test.  If we don't hear anything today, it may be something else.

 

If it's an MCL, that likely won't require surgery.  An ACL will.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

 

There's something called the Lachman test that you can used to test the integrity of the ACL/stability of the knee.

 

Usually, if it's a bad tear, this physical examination can indicate an ACL even before the MRI.  I guarantee the Colts' medical staff have conducted this test.  If we don't hear anything today, it may be something else.

 

If it's an MCL, that likely won't require surgery.  An ACL will.

Let’s pray for the best.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I feel so sorry for him. The weird thing is, and I could be wrong, I dont think injuries were a concern coming out of Ohio State. Some muxh potentisl. I think he is done for the year.  He was my fav player coming out of his draft year

No I don’t think they were either. 

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

His foot got trapped and it twisted his knee the wrong way. Reich said it doesn’t look good. I feel for the kid. Never seen a player who has had so many injuries. Wasn’t even injured in college.

I am betting he tore his ACL.

We shall see.  Right now, is being reporting as an MCL sprain.

 

as for a player with so many injuries, you obviously didn’t watch or don’t remember Broken Bob. Bob Sanders that is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

 

There's something called the Lachman test that is used to test the integrity of the ACL/stability of the knee.

 

Usually, if it's a bad tear, this physical examination can indicate an ACL even before the MRI.  I guarantee the Colts' medical staff have conducted this test.  If we don't hear anything today, it may be something else.

 

If it's an MCL, that likely won't require surgery.  An ACL will.

Yep. My second ACL was diagnosed initially with that test and it was only a partial tear. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, csmopar said:

No I don’t think they were either. 

We shall see.  Right now, is being reporting as an MCL sprain.

 

as for a player with so many injuries, you obviously didn’t watch or don’t remember Broken Bob. Bob Sanders that is.

Seth Meyers Agree GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, csmopar said:

No I don’t think they were either. 

We shall see.  Right now, is being reporting as an MCL sprain.

 

as for a player with so many injuries, you obviously didn’t watch or don’t remember Broken Bob. Bob Sanders that is.

Oh I remember Sanders. Praying it’s just a Mack. At least he can come back from that. It looks worse though then what Jacoby has last year with the cart coming out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Hoping it was just a sprain.  Tears are often called sprains until they get the MRI done.

Well here is some good news hopefully in Paris. Nick Bosa and Barkley both already diagnosed with torn ACL today. Hopefully that is good news for Paris. Talk about bad luck and freaky injuries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not a good day for knees

I was really surprised with how many high profile players had injuries today, especially knees.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shive said:

I was really surprised with how many high profile players had injuries today, especially knees.

I think it’s gonna be a rough year for injuries. Lack of training off season, lack of preseason etc can all shock a body

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I think it’s gonna be a rough year for injuries. Lack of training off season, lack of preseason etc can all shock a body

They should of agreed to two pre season games.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

His foot got trapped and it twisted his knee the wrong way. Reich said it doesn’t look good. I feel for the kid. Never seen a player who has had so many injuries. Wasn’t even injured in college.

I am betting he tore his ACL.

 

Thats what I was thinking

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I think it’s gonna be a rough year for injuries. Lack of training off season, lack of preseason etc can all shock a body

 The amount of injuries this week specifically Knee injuries, I think you are right

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah makes me nervous 

He's done for a while .... Time for a guy like Daurice to step up..... Maybe patmon can get some snaps with Pittman..... Pitter-Patter let's get at 'er....

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Campbell hasn't been diagnosed with a torn ACL as of this time, then it's likely a lesser injury. That's the positive. Of course, I'm just going by patterns and this isn't always 100% true. The likely scenario is he has anywhere from a sprain to a torn MCL. Hopefully he can play soon and heal up. I have a good feeling this time though, and I had a bad feeling about Mack (for what that's worth).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Popular Now

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Buckner is a 3T and Grover is a NT, so it wouldn't be ideal.   This is the main thing to keep in mind. If he's just a close contact, but tests negative, then it'll just depend on the contact date (not the date he's placed on the list) as to whether he'll play or not.
    • As I said, punting gave us 14 points that we may not have scored otherwise. And I literally never said “it was just because of the punting.” Learn to freaking read. 
    • I would respectfully disagree with you on this one.  And that's OK, doesn't make me right or you wrong, I just disagree.  The NFL already has Terrell Davis and Gale Sayers in the HOF, both having played only 7 seasons due to injuries.  But when they played, they PLAYED.  Same with Johnson IMHO.  When he was playing, he was quite arguably the best at his position for at least 3-4 years.  So the NFL has already shown that the length of his career is not an issue.   On top of that, he has numbers to back it up.  For example, in just 9 seasons (135 games) Johnson amassed 731 rec. for 11,619 yds, with 83 TD's.  By comparison, our very own Reggie Wayne played 14 seasons (211 games) and had 1070 rec. for 14,345 yds, and 82 TD's.  So in almost half the time Johnson is not that far behind Wayne and certainly on pace to overtake him had he played longer, and Wayne is most certainly HOF worthy.   I just think Johnson got "Barry Sanders-ed" and got stuck with a losing franchise who apparently didn't care much about winning and he got frustrated and left early, much like Sanders himself.  But IMHO that shouldn't have anything to do with his HOF portfolio.  He was a beast when on the field and I'd have no problem with him getting in someday.  Now, 1st ballot?  That is where I'd have the problem.  I think he should have to wait a bit.
    • That is what most of us are hoping for, for him to test negative before the game and play. That would be HUGE, well everyone has already said that in so many words. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...