Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just now, Rolltide_gocolts said:

Blackmon is a DUDE!! :strong: He just looks and feels better on the field... like even if he didn’t have a clue what’s going on, he’s still tons be around the back and make a play 

Hes got more fire than Hooker and hes not scared of contact. And he can match up man to man.

• Like 4

Hooker has an Achilles injury according to reports.

But Blackmon played very well. I was kind of shocked when I first saw him on the field, I thought he would need a bit more time to get ready to play... Oh well, that one comes in the best possible moment. Let's hope he can keep it up in case Hookers injury keeps him out for a while.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, stitches said:

I was kind of shocked when I first saw him on the field, I thought he would need a bit more time to get ready to play... Oh well, that one comes in the best possible moment. Let's hope he can keep it up in case Hookers injury keeps him out for a while.

I first noticed him on the play when someone tried to hurdle him. I was like "WAS THAT 32!?" Really excited for him and hopefully he's not back too soon.

• Like 3

Trade Hooker for a bag a peanuts and I’ll be happy! Blackmon showed to have a tendency to be around a play unlike Maleak! The secondary for once looked like they can keep a wr in front of them! Im not sure if the Vikes are that bad or Whatever, but the Colts secondary looked great!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, stitches said:

Hooker has an Achilles injury according to reports.

But Blackmon played very well. I was kind of shocked when I first saw him on the field, I thought he would need a bit more time to get ready to play... Oh well, that one comes in the best possible moment. Let's hope he can keep it up in case Hookers injury keeps him out for a while.

I was surprised too. He has already surpassed Odum after one limited practice. Unless Odum is a pure SS now.

1 minute ago, IndyEric07 said:

Trade Hooker for a bag a peanuts and I’ll be happy! Blackmon showed to have a tendency to be around a play unlike Maleak! The secondary for once looked like they can keep a wr in front of them! Im not sure if the Vikes are that bad or Whatever, but the Colts secondary looked great!

I think a little of both.  The secondary clearly looked motivated and they did adjust by being a bit more aggressive.  However the Vikings have no real WRs outside of one guy.  Also this is why the Redskins didn’t commit to Cousins.  He will look really good at times but he has too many games like this where he’s just flat awful. 

3 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

I’m pretty sure hooker is going to miss a lot of time due to this injury 

Just depends on the extent of the injury. I haven't seen anything about a torn achilles, so hopefully it's something more mild.

3 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

I was surprised too. He has already surpassed Odum after one limited practice. Unless Odum is a pure SS now.

Odum is more of a SS

3 minutes ago, Shive said:

Just depends on the extent of the injury. I haven't seen anything about a torn achilles, so hopefully it's something more mild.

Just based on hookers behavior on the side line he wasn’t  acting like it was a mild injury 

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think a little of both.  The secondary clearly looked motivated and they did adjust by being a bit more aggressive.  However the Vikings have no real WRs outside of one guy.  Also this is why the Redskins didn’t commit to Cousins.  He will look really good at times but he has too many games like this where he’s just flat awful. 

I feel sorry for @NFLfan, @VikingsFanInChennai and others because he is not the answer

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, krunk said:

Not sure if Hooker got hurt or they just yanked him out. I think i like Blackmon back there anyway from what ive seen so far

I think his feelers got hurt when he saw how well Blackmon played 

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I feel sorry for @NFLfan, @VikingsFanInChennai and others because he is not the answer

Thanks. He sure is not. 

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

Exactly. He is not that good. He compiles a lot of his stats in the fourth quarter (like last week). But he does not do what it takes to win. 

We should not have traded Diggs. He and Thielen complemented each other well. I read that Diggs had 8 catches for 153 and 1 TD today. 

To lazy to look it up, but is this the kid we drafted with a torn ACL? How did he recover so quickly?

I'm happy he did, but I remember the tv heads saying he'll need to redshirt this year because of the injury...

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

To lazy to look it up, but is this the kid we drafted with a torn ACL? How did he recover so quickly?

I'm happy he did, but I remember the tv heads saying he'll need to redshirt this year because of the injury...

probably HGH

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, IinD said:

You’re correct. He had a surprisingly quick recovery during the summer. In fact he was able to return to practice back in August. He was ruled out for week 1, but here we are today. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Agree.  It is a great win for the Colts. However, they have no one outside of Thielen and I think he is over rated and we will see how good he is with Diggs gone. That being saif. Great D performance