Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rock Ya Sin inactive vs Vikings


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I was not expecting that news today.  Who plays outside?  Carrie?  Moore?  Rodgers?

I'm guessing they shuffle. Moore and Rhodes outside CBs, and Carrie a NB.

 

Carrie is a lot better at NB than outside. But who knows.

 

Don't think Rodgers is near ready.

 

Starting to feel like we're going to make Cousin's look like Mahomes. Like Minshew did last week.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

It is illness. The nfl said one player today had a negative covid test but was running a fever so is being held out. Sounds like that is rock.

Dang. Guys are gonna have to step up.  Maybe Rodgers gets some reps. I’d like to see if his speed can be a difference maker in our secondary. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastStreet said:

I'm guessing they shuffle. Moore and Rhodes outside CBs, and Carrie a NB.

 

Carrie is a lot better at NB than outside. But who knows.

 

Don't think Rodgers is near ready.

 

Starting to feel like we're going to make Cousin's look like Mahomes. Like Minshew did last week.

That makes sense. Carrie to the nickel & Moore outside. Rodgers may not be ready but he’s 1 ding away from major reps.  So he better get ready. Doesn’t Thielen work outta the slot a lot?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Dang. Guys are gonna have to step up.  Maybe Rodgers gets some reps. I’d like to see if his speed can be a difference maker in our secondary. 

Blackmon is also active. He can play corner and safety but I doubt he gets much time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

That makes sense. Carrie to the nickel & Moore outside. Rodgers may not be ready but he’s 1 ding away from major reps.  So he better get ready. Doesn’t Thielen work outta the slot a lot?

What was really surprising to me, is that they listed Rodgers in the NB depth. He's a tiny dude. I can't see him running in the slot/seam with TEs and RBs.

 

I think Thielen has lined up a bit everywhere, but I'd have to bow to the MN guys on the board for anything definitive. He also has done returns IIRC.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastStreet said:

At least Pittman's toe boo boo seams to be not so serious.

I'm still curious what happened. The way they've talked about it is really odd. Like he didn't hurt it in practice, but dropped a can of shaving cream on it or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Smoke317 said:

I was not expecting that news today.  Who plays outside?  Carrie?  Moore?  Rodgers?

Most likely Carrie. Moore is one of the best slot corners in football so to move him to the outside makes zero sense. Hopefully Rhodes plays well. Rodgers will probably play some outside too. Too bad Marvell Tell opted out this season because I would've loved to see him get some playing time today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarkSuperman said:

He woke up sick last Sunday and apparently was having stomach pains all week. The fact they aren't telling us what the "procedure" was worries me.

Stomach bug plus procedure. It’s not that hard to figure out. Appendix, Gall Stones, kidney stones.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...