Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m on the road so missing the game. What happened on the Rivers INT?

Basically bounced right off Cox chest to a defender for the int.

While it’s great for JT fantasy owners, giving 30 carries a game at the NFL level might run him into the ground. I’m just scared of that as I saw JT walking back slowly to the sidelines.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Autry is having a very nice start to the year.

My darkhorse candidate for most sacks this year

He really is!  Meanwhile...I heard a lot of buzz about Tyquan Lewis coming out of camp but thus far he seems to be missing in action. What’s up with that? 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Missed the first few minutes of the game.  Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?

We do, won the toss & deferred. I love getting the ball 1st after halftime - we punch it in here and then score on the 1st drive in the 3rd, we can create some separation and make Cousins try to make up some ground.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

We do, won the toss & deferred. I love getting the ball 1st after halftime - we punch it in here and then score on the 1st drive in the 3rd, we can create some separation and make Cousins try to make up some ground.

I do too, I will take 12-3 at half and getting the ball back anyday. I hope we don't give up a cheap FG to them to end the half.

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Thanks.  Would have loved the 7 there, but I'll take the 9 point lead.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I do too, I will take 12-3 at half and getting the ball back anyday. I hope we don't give up a cheap FG to them to end the half.

Hopefully we get a turnover

• NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic