Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m on the road so missing the game. What happened on the Rivers INT?

Basically bounced right off Cox chest to a defender for the int.

While it’s great for JT fantasy owners, giving 30 carries a game at the NFL level might run him into the ground. I’m just scared of that as I saw JT walking back slowly to the sidelines.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Autry is having a very nice start to the year.

My darkhorse candidate for most sacks this year

He really is!  Meanwhile...I heard a lot of buzz about Tyquan Lewis coming out of camp but thus far he seems to be missing in action. What’s up with that? 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Missed the first few minutes of the game.  Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?

We do, won the toss & deferred. I love getting the ball 1st after halftime - we punch it in here and then score on the 1st drive in the 3rd, we can create some separation and make Cousins try to make up some ground.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

We do, won the toss & deferred. I love getting the ball 1st after halftime - we punch it in here and then score on the 1st drive in the 3rd, we can create some separation and make Cousins try to make up some ground.

I do too, I will take 12-3 at half and getting the ball back anyday. I hope we don't give up a cheap FG to them to end the half.

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Thanks.  Would have loved the 7 there, but I'll take the 9 point lead.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I do too, I will take 12-3 at half and getting the ball back anyday. I hope we don't give up a cheap FG to them to end the half.

Hopefully we get a turnover

• NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes.   Totally different treatment for the Ravens than for other teams (Broncos).   Pittsburgh should be throwing a fit.  They are getting screwed because the NFL is favoring the Ravens just like they did the Titans.  
    • I would say that RYS has shown a little step back but teams have not thrown at Rhodes as much as they have Ya-Sin.  Teams will pick on him making it look worse than it is.  That being said, he is an all-state champion wrestler and not a long tenured football player.  He will take time at the position because he is used to grabbing and tying up (wrestling background) versus anything else.  Ballard drafted the athlete with promise but that is not going to be a two year deal.  He will be another year or two in my eyes, if he ever fully develops.  I still love his potential.
    • Right, I agree but they also got caught the week before with their Strength coach violating protocols.  A + B = C to me.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/ravens/2020/11/25/ravens-discipline-coach-for-conduct-covid-19-cases/115050108/
    • As of right now a big Colts News update is we might be without AC for a game or more.  La'Raven Clark has shown nothing but bad play at LT so I hope we can finish the season strong and stay in the playoff run. 
    • I would say that if you hit a certain number, you forfeit your next game.   The Ravens have had at least 11 players and 10 staff test positive.     Steve Saunders is the Ravens' head strength and conditioning coach. According to multiple reports, he was the staff member punished by Baltimore for conducting relating to the team's COVID-19 outbreak.  According to the Baltimore Sun, Saunders "had not routinely worn the proximity tracker required by the NFL for contact tracing or reported potential COVID-19 symptoms as he worked with players." NFL Network added in its reporting that the punished staff member had not consistently worn a mask. How COVID-19 spread on the Ravens It's not immediately known how COVID-19 spread through the Ravens' roster, with the Baltimore Sun calling it "unclear." The punishment for a staffer, reportedly Saunders, likely points to belief that his behavior, if not the root, was a factor in the outbreak. According to ESPN, the staffer was the first positive test in this string of positives, though.  Baltimore's outbreak resembles that of Tennessee's from earlier in the season, when a number of players in different positional groupings tested positive over the course of more than a week. ESPN wrote that the Ravens conducted multiple in-person activities, including meetings and an on-field workout, after Ingram and Dobbins came back with positive tests on Monday, Nov. 23   https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/ravens-covid-list-players-outbreak-steelers/a93po5qll7s41v7pcc07de0tq
  • Members

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,871

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 511

• csmopar

csmopar 10,853

• LJpalmbeacher2

LJpalmbeacher2 1,922

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 3

Rookie