Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

7 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Campbell was also on my fantasy team.  So I lost Mack last week and now I lost Campbell.

You're forbidden from having any more Colts players on your fantasy team. We just can't handle it anymore.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Our tosses rarely work although it looked like JT missed the cut

It looked like 86 couldn't maintain his block to me.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

7 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I like how we're moving the ball, but we did that to start last weekend too.

True, but then we lost Mack and went away from the run game.  Looks like the run game is working well today, so hopefully we don't miss Campbell as much as we did Mack last week.  We hope...

Just now, Shive said:

You're forbidden from having any more Colts players on your fantasy team. We just can't handle it anymore.

It looked like 86 couldn't maintain his block to me.

I should avoid it as they all seem to get hurt.  And that isn't limited to this year either.

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Saw this on Reddit and thought it was interesting    Mine would be 2005 AFC Divisional Round loss to Steelers    That loss still kills me...   This can be anything btw A game A player An injury A preferred draftee
    • I'll pile on you here. Ballard has put together a great team since taking over in 2017. We lost Luck (I blame a combination of Grigson and Luck himself for this), and that ruined 2019 and stunted our growth in 2020 with a one-year stopgap in Rivers. We have Wentz now. He's 28 years old. We'll get a decade out of him to compete if he's above-average or better. He has the chemistry with Reich.   Remember, if Ballard hadn't built a solid team before getting Wentz after Luck retired, we'd be back to 2012. However, because Ballard did the foundation first, we can now try and compete again for a decade with Wentz immediately. We have a few weaknesses, but we have the draft and the rest of the offseason to fill them. We do need to improve our DEs. We can still sign Houston back and/or draft an EDGE in the first two rounds. CBs we re-signed Rhodes and Carrie, and Ballard has shown interest in Newsome, Farley, and Asante Samuel. We could easily take a CB at 21, or trade down and get one. We will get a couple starters out of the draft.    I wanted an EDGE too, and thought it was a mistake to sign Hilton back and not an EDGE in FA, but we have to re-sign our own as well, and a 5 year deal to an EDGE for 12-15 million a year will take away money short and long-term. We have a reduced salary cap this year. The rest of that money will go towards draft picks, offseason depth signings after the draft and UDFA's, and Braden Smith, Darius Leonard, and Quenton Nelson.
    • I believe he was. However, this is like year 2 of Tell's contract and development, so bringing Carrie back will give him an additional year to develop. Maybe he makes the team, maybe he gets placed on the practice squad. I have a feeling he isn't going to be expected to play too much this year unless he proves it in OTA's and preseason, or unless there are a couple injuries.    Plus, Kenny Moore plays slot and TJ Carrie is a backup slot CB. So if Moore is specifically hurt, Carrie could probably fill in Moore's spot 75% as good as he could. That alone is worth $2 million this year.
    • I did wonder in 97 after he took full control of the team, how close were we to a Jim Irsay owner/gm situation? It honestly had to be a powerful temptation. 
  • Members

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 449

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,629

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,804

• Swan Ronson

Swan Ronson 46

• Indycrazy1287

Indycrazy1287 35

• NewColtsFan