Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

7 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Campbell was also on my fantasy team.  So I lost Mack last week and now I lost Campbell.

You're forbidden from having any more Colts players on your fantasy team. We just can't handle it anymore.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Our tosses rarely work although it looked like JT missed the cut

It looked like 86 couldn't maintain his block to me.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

7 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I like how we're moving the ball, but we did that to start last weekend too.

True, but then we lost Mack and went away from the run game.  Looks like the run game is working well today, so hopefully we don't miss Campbell as much as we did Mack last week.  We hope...

Just now, Shive said:

You're forbidden from having any more Colts players on your fantasy team. We just can't handle it anymore.

It looked like 86 couldn't maintain his block to me.

I should avoid it as they all seem to get hurt.  And that isn't limited to this year either.

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I mean, it just says "Round 1 options" so it could easily be someone not in a decision making role with some thoughts that they have or would be presenting to decision makers, or it could belong to a decision maker who just has some options laid out. I don't see this as any indication that this trade would be happening, but it's not unlikely that those conversations have taken place. Teams line up all kinds of potential trade deals for draft day. They don't just start making calls the moment they're on the clock and hope they can find a team that wants to trade with them. A lot of leg work is done ahead of time to gauge interest and potential baseline compensation.   Because that trade deal makes a lot of sense, I could see this as being legitimate, although again, just one of a number of options for GB.
    • Depth at OT is much better then Edge.  If we could get Paye or Phillips in the 1st round and grab a OT in the 2nd I would be ecstatic.  Still should have one of Eichenberg, Radunz or Little at pick 54.  Any of these 3 in the 2nd I would be happy with.      If we go the other way around I'm really not sure what Edge player we could target in the 2nd (maybe Ossai, Basham or possibly Tyron).    Don't get me wrong if Slater or Darrisaw is sitting at the 21st pick I'm pulling the trigger.  Would look at Cosmi in a trade down situation.
    • PS. Yes our perimeter players r young. However, as of yet I do not see one who I think is legit. I am speaking of WR, CB and DE. 
    • Smith 13 million? He is rated as one of the best young RT's. U think he is going to watch Nelson get say 20 million when he plays a more important position? Look at the salaries for RT's. This Oline is bout to get very expensive. I would say to expensive.
    • Eichenberg isn't exciting, but he doesn't worry me either. I'd much rather have Darrisaw, but that's been looking less and less likely.
  • Members

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 25

• jbaron04

jbaron04 93

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,676

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 137

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,575

Moderators