Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

7 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Campbell was also on my fantasy team.  So I lost Mack last week and now I lost Campbell.

You're forbidden from having any more Colts players on your fantasy team. We just can't handle it anymore.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Our tosses rarely work although it looked like JT missed the cut

It looked like 86 couldn't maintain his block to me.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

7 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I like how we're moving the ball, but we did that to start last weekend too.

True, but then we lost Mack and went away from the run game.  Looks like the run game is working well today, so hopefully we don't miss Campbell as much as we did Mack last week.  We hope...

Just now, Shive said:

You're forbidden from having any more Colts players on your fantasy team. We just can't handle it anymore.

It looked like 86 couldn't maintain his block to me.

I should avoid it as they all seem to get hurt.  And that isn't limited to this year either.

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fills some holes and I like the picks   But..... Who rushes the passer?    
    • Contreras just hit his 2nd HR with his 1st 2 at bats. We are only in the 3rd Inning folks. I would love to see Contreras have a 3 HR game!   El Mago with a 3 run HR blast, 6-0 Cubs now. This is fun, like old times baby!
    • Hey guys, a few things (see below Qs next to your name).   Trying to be patient and give folks a chance to make their team picks. If you could, please try to pop in if you haven't picked yet to keep things rolling.  Or, send me a PM with your desired teams (top 3 or so) so I can assign when your time is due. Also, let me know if you do, or don't, want to play a second team (we'll go in reverse order) If we don't have enough takers, myself (and @chad72 if he's willing) will pick BPA/Need for all remaining teams 1 @WarGhost21 - Colts (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 2 @chad72 - Jags - (you willing to split the leftovers if any, and do PBA/Need picks?) 3 @Archer Jets - (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 4 @Nickster  - Patriots (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 5 @EastStreet - Dolphins - will take the scraps left over 6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 7 @BProland85 - 49ers (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 9 @Qwiz - Houston  (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 10 @jvan1973 - Falcons (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 11 @PRnum1 - Chargers (had to auto assign LAC to you. If you want to swap with a team that hasn't been picked already, let me know. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) ---------------------------------   14 @RNGDShobby giving you till 5:30pm. If you don't pop in, will assign you the best (draft capital rank). Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3. 15 @MPStack if you have a top 2, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 16 @JediXMan if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 17 @stitches if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 18 @ColtsGermany if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 19 @luv_pony_express if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 20 @DiogoSales if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 21. @Coltsman1788 - (PM me your top 3 if you have availability issues this weekend for team selection. I know you don't want a 2nd)    
    • Cubs looking great early but it is early  . Up 2-0 through the 2nd inning. 
    • My favorites are Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts. Both have amazing stats in college and are top prospects. 
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 22,299

• Southern Cal

Southern Cal 2

Rookie
    • WentzinRome

WentzinRome 39

• Four2itus

Four2itus 5,030

• StlColt

StlColt 0