Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I give the game ball to Taylor, over 100 Yards and a TD. I guess he is no Trent Richardson lmao . Although the whole team probably deserves it haha 

Taylor was good, but he'd probably put up Richardson esque numbers behind that line we had that year

• Haha 1

That was the winning formula. MO was incredible today. He is rivers gates. We don’t need rivers throwing as much as he did last week. It should help Taylo with the rookie wall that there wasn’t any off season. They actually got time off after the draft. Praying hard for Paris.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Crap!  Minshew picked off. Titans will survive a scare at home.  

This still shows the Jags aren't as bad as people thought. I mean they barely lost at Tennessee. If they were tanking, Tennessee would've won by at least 14 points. We just made too many mistakes last week and gave the game away.

• Like 2
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Couple things. Smith played guard in college. Auburn had some great OL players those years, so it's not surprising he was able to step outside.   Q was recruited as a T in college, and was considered the #5 T in the nation. The timing at ND was interesting as they had 2 other guys at LT already that were drafted and turned out to be Pro Bowl guys (Ronnie Stanley, Mike McGlenchey).    So saying Smith is tackle, isn't really accurate unless you are just referring to his pro career.    I'd probably prefer to leave Q at LG too, but if there is any guy that can make the move, it would be Q. I would not be surprised at all if he ended up being a Pro Bowl type LT. Would he be a better T than G, probably not, but would anyone have expected Smith to be a great RT? And he wasn't considered in the same universe as Q. And not trying to compare Smith to Q. I'm comparing the ability to step outside to T.
    • I just added a poll. Wasn't sure if I could add a poll to a thread after it's already going, but now I know that I can. 
    • Highest drafting, or highest draft capital? gotcha
    • I'm going to bed. Give me the highest drafting team whenever my turn comes.
    • 1. Jaguars Trevor Lawrence  2. Jets Zach Wilson  3. 49ers Justin Fields  4. Falcons Trey Lance  5. Bengals JaMarr Chase  6. Dolphins Kyle Pitts  7. Lions Penei Sewell  8. Panthers Rashawn Slater  9. Broncos Mac Jones  10. Cowboys Patrick Surtain  11. Giants Jaelan Phillips  12. Eagles Jaylen Waddle  13. Chargers Christian Darrisaw  14. Vikings Alijah Vera-Tucker  15. Patriots Micah Parsons  16. Cardinals DeVonta Smith  17. Raiders Kwity Paye 18. Dolphins Azeez Ojulari  19. Football Team Jamin Davis  20. Bears Tevin Jenkins  21. Colts Jaycee Horn  22. Titans Rashod Bateman  23. Jets Caleb Farley  24. Steelers Najee Harris  25. Jaguars Richie Grant 26. Browns Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah  27. Ravens Zaven Collins  28. Saints Greg Newsome  29. Packers Samuel Cosmi  30. Bills Christian Barmore  31. Chiefs Kadarius Toney  32. Buccaneers Kelvin Joseph 
  • Members