Vikings @ Colts Game Day Thread, September 20, 2020

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both teams are looking to bounce back and avoid going 0-2. The Colts will play without their dynamic running back Marlon Mack who will miss the year with injury. How do the Colts replace his productio

That kinda talk is not allowed here

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This shows me last week doesn't seem as bad as it seemed. Jax may be an average team at worse this season?

It was still bad. Horrible game plan. We should have beat them by 20. And had we used the game plan that we used today, we would have.

And TN wasn't all that impressive W1. Took a Tenn FG with less than 20 seconds left to win. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

It was still bad. Horrible game plan. We should have beat them by 20. And had we used the game plan that we used today, we would have.

And TN wasn't all that impressive W1. Took a Tenn FG with less than 20 seconds left to win. 

True we outplayed them but just lost by making silly mistakes, see above at Minshew numbers today though. I listed them.

18 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Still docs can usually tell.  If true though it's great news.  

Between physical on site tests, and even 'film review' (yes medical staff often does it too) of the injury gives them a good idea what the damage is and what imaging will later confirm.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

True we outplayed them but just lost by making silly mistakes, see above at Minshew numbers today though. I listed them.

Minshew has some talent, I don't care about what all the naysayers go on about. 

And he'll eat you up in a soft zone.

• Like 2
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic