Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 First Overall Pick

I know it is really early to be talking about this, but the draft is still a month away, so we need to discuss something. Who do you think will have the first overall pick in next year's draft? I'm going to go with Miami. They traded away their best offensive weapon, have no QB right now, GM and owner have no idea what they are doing...it's just a mess. I say they get the first overall pick, giving them their second first overall pick in the last 5 years. And with that pick, I think they take Barkley

i said seahawks but flynn will give them a couple wins. right now i would have to agree that the dolphins look like a mess right now

I know it is really early to be talking about this, but the draft is still a month away, so we need to discuss something. Who do you think will have the first overall pick in next year's draft? I'm going to go with Miami. They traded away their best offensive weapon, have no QB right now, GM and owner have no idea what they are doing...it's just a mess. I say they get the first overall pick, giving them their second first overall pick in the last 5 years. And with that pick, I think they take Barkley

If any team would be best advised to "Suck for ___" it would be them. Park for Bark?

Miami looks like the worst team on paper right now, in a very tough division too. The Vikings are pretty turrible too. The Browns will stink up the joint in a division that has 3 playoff teams and maybe even 3 true Super Bowl contenders.

Miami looks like the worst team on paper right now, in a very tough division too. The Vikings are pretty turrible too. The Browns will stink up the joint in a division that has 3 playoff teams and maybe even 3 true Super Bowl contenders.

I agree, the Browns, having lost on the RGIII sweepstakes, Mike Holmgren will send instructions to use Joshua Cribbs as the wildcat QB for all games and tank it :).

USC QBs - Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, and pretty soon Matt Barkley, we will find out if Matt Barkley can better Carson Palmer.

I agree, the Browns, having lost on the RGIII sweepstakes, Mike Holmgren will send instructions to use Joshua Cribbs as the wildcat QB for all games and tank it :).

USC QBs - Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, and pretty soon Matt Barkley, we will find out if Matt Barkley can better Carson Palmer.

you forgot Mark Sanchez as a USC QB

Good thing for Miami is that there will be about 4 or 5 first round QB's next year who are better than Tannehill. In my opinion they should just stick with Garrard for a year and take a QB next year. Barkely, Bray, Landry Jones, Tyler WIlson from Arkansas and Aaron Murray from Georgia could all be selected in the 1st next year.

I have to be realistic here and with new faces in so many positions the Colts may be in the running for that title.

Unless things click real quick it could be a long season for Indianapolis next year.....or they could be the surprise team of the league.

The Jaguars have got to be in the running. Gabbert was easily the worst starting QB in the league last year. MJD is really the only person or thing that can keep them out of a league worst finish.

The redskins are going Flat for Matt. They should be able to get back a few picks they lost this off season

... what? The only way this post makes sense is if you completely missed out on where those picks went.

I have to be realistic here and with new faces in so many positions the Colts may be in the running for that title.

Unless things click real quick it could be a long season for Indianapolis next year.....or they could be the surprise team of the league.

True. Getting all these new players to mesh quickly will be a task and a 1/2

If that's the case then we can set ourselves up nicely for a trade like the Rams got and grab Robert Woods or Lattimore and then stack the defense.

next year's qb class could be a real good one.

There won't be a Luck or an RG3, but there will be a ton of great prospects. I can see 3 QBs going in the first. Maybe 5 in the round. Indeed a great class.

USC QBs - Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart,Mark Sanchez, and pretty soon Matt Barkley, we will find out if Matt Barkley can better Carson Palmer.

If the success of these past USC QBs shows what is to come for Barkley there is no way I would take him!! lol.

They act as if it is a great honor to be a former USC QB, but based on last few I am not impressed. lol

it is tough to tell what is going on because the whole draft revolves around the Browns now. I dont think Tannehill is worthy of a Top 5 pick when there is alot more talent in the draft. Dolphins will pick him up after the Browns pick. Then the Browns will wait until the 2nd round.