Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Vikings Poll

What will be the outcome?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the Colts vs Vikings game?

• Colts win big (by 14 or more points)
    • Vikings win big (by 14 or more points)
    • Colts win close game (Under 14 points)
    • Vikings win close game (under 14 points)

Chad Kelly comes in after a late Covid outbreak to all the O coaches and QBs to lead the Colts to a 49-0 win in swag fashion. Ballard is so impressed, he promotes Chad to a dual HC/QB1 position. Tired of the Charmin soft zone coverage, Kelly also plays DB and has 5 INTs and 2 forced fumbles, scoring on 2 of the INTs. Irsay is so blown away, he changes the team name to the Indy Swags and offers Kelly the GM job too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2
6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Chad Kelly comes in after a late Covid outbreak to all the O coaches and QBs to lead the Colts to a 49-0 win in swag fashion. Ballard is so impressed, he promotes Chad to a dual HC/QB1 position. Tired of the Charmin soft zone coverage, Kelly also plays DB and has 5 INTs and 2 forced fumbles, scoring on 2 of the INTs. Irsay is so blown away, he changes the team name to the Indy Swags and offers Kelly the GM job too.

the office i give up GIF

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

What are you smoking?

Can you share?

:woah:

6 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

What are you smoking?

Can you share?

:woah:

Just high on life brother. Honestly, I think I'm still shell shocked and feeling the effects from last week's loss lol. 

just having a little funz. :thmup:

11 hours ago, EastStreet said:

He-Man No GIF by Masters Of The Universe

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, coltsva said:

No idea who wins this game, but I will predict Cousins completes over 80% of his pass attempts today. 

Lock of the week right there.  But if the Colts can actually tackle them before they get the 1st down......

On 9/18/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

I had the Vikings winning 28-14 in my week 2 scores prediction. Will stick to that until proven otherwise or until there's a major injury that shifts my prediction one way or another.

Got my score reversed lol. Glad to see the Colts right the ship. The injuries suck, but we looked much better this game. The Jags also look like a good team, so I feel a bit better about last week after seeing them today.

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Got my score reversed lol. Glad to see the Colts right the ship. The injuries suck, but we looked much better this game. The Jags also look like a good team, so I feel a bit better about last week after seeing them today.

Yeah it kind of makes me feel better that the Jags played so well against the Titans. They could've won that game. They lost 33-30 and Minshew had 339 Yards/3TD's. We still should've won last week but we may have lost to a team that is better than we thought.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Lock of the week right there.  But if the Colts can actually tackle them before they get the 1st down......

I predict I should stay away from making predictions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1