Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taylor one of the 5 fastest players in the NFL this past Sunday

zibby43

9 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

My eyeballs were not lying to me.

Good stuff here. I think Taylor has a bright future. After rewatching the O-Line, I don't think they were 100% (not trying to make excuses), and Taylor didn't really have room because of it. When he was catching the ball, he was absolute dynamite! He should have a great future ahead of him, and I think he'll prove it this year without having to share carries with Mack.

56 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Good stuff here. I think Taylor has a bright future. After rewatching the O-Line, I don't think they were 100% (not trying to make excuses), and Taylor didn't really have room because of it. When he was catching the ball, he was absolute dynamite! He should have a great future ahead of him, and I think he'll prove it this year without having to share carries with Mack.

JT and Hines are going to provide some dynamite! Miss Mack but still have some serious stuff in the cupboard.

save jjs GIF

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Hmmmmm.  Interesting. They ran fine with Mack....crushing it they were. So....hurt before the game. Heal in the 1st half and then injured again in the 2nd half. Dont make sense.  Mayb just maybe they r not elite and got man handled against a make shift Jags D line?  Maybe Jags racked up the intensity.  I have said it numerous times that they have never been the same since they fired their O line coach.  He may have been an a.. h..e but he was intense. Why do we always make exscuses for the Colts and not give the other team credit?

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Thing is three lineman are up for contract extension this year. Who are you going to sign.

7 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Thing is three lineman are up for contract extension this year. Who are you going to sign.

Actually everyone but Kelly is signed through 2021. They have 2 years left on their deals and Kelly is signed through 2024. We'll worry about those signings when they get closer. Probably keep Nelson and Braden Smith tbh, then move Pinter to RG and draft a LT in the 1st round.

19 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmmmm.  Interesting. They ran fine with Mack....crushing it they were. So....hurt before the game. Heal in the 1st half and then injured again in the 2nd half. Dont make sense.  Mayb just maybe they r not elite and got man handled against a make shift Jags D line?  Maybe Jags racked up the intensity.  I have said it numerous times that they have never been the same since they fired their O line coach.  He may have been an a.. h..e but he was intense. Why do we always make exscuses for the Colts and not give the other team credit?

Probably because it's the Jags honestly. After seeing last year, I don't want to admit the O-Line isn't elite yet. It might be that everyone but Glowinski was hurt in practices, it might be that Taylor isn't a great runner yet, but I do believe the O-Line is elite still.

Archived