Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Doyle and Pascal miss practice

w87r

52 minutes ago, w87r said:

Both Doyle(ankle, knee) and Pascal(ankle) missed practice today.

Hopefully nothing serious.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/8301/zach-pascal

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/8258/jack-doyle

Pascal we can afford to lose. However, we need Doyle and TE is really thin. I hope he and Pascal can both play Sunday.

36 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Pascal we can afford to lose. However, we need Doyle and TE is really thin. I hope he and Pascal can both play Sunday.

I wouldn't necessarily just write Pascal off like this.

He's the best-blocking WR on the team (and arguably one of the best in the NFL), and that's critical to the Colts' running game.  Thought I saw Pascal come up lame after one of the first ST plays of the game.  He kept playing, but I wonder if the injury stems from that. 

Food for thought.

1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

I wouldn't necessarily just write Pascal off like this.

He's the best-blocking WR on the team (and arguably one of the best in the NFL), and that's critical to the Colts running game. 

Food for thought.

That's true, I guess I was trying to say that Pascal is more replaceable than Doyle right now. Whereas Doyle is our best TE at a position where we already lost Burton, and with Pascal, we can call up Fountain and move Pittman to the outside. More of who is more replaceable right now. Pascal is obviously a very good WR for us, but Doyle is vital at this point with Burton out.

6 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Doyle.....please. Way over rated. He has done little since signing his contract. A fave of Ballards. They r thin at TE.  Who cares. Go 4 snd 5 receiver sets. That appears to be the strength of this team based on talent.

6 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That's true, I guess I was trying to say that Pascal is more replaceable than Doyle right now. Whereas Doyle is our best TE at a position where we already lost Burton, and with Pascal, we can call up Fountain and move Pittman to the outside. More of who is more replaceable right now. Pascal is obviously a very good WR for us, but Doyle is vital at this point with Burton out.

If Doyle is vital to the offences success. Boy r we in big trouble. 

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Doyle.....please. Way over rated. He has done little since signing his contract. A fave of Ballards. They r thin at TE.  Who cares. Go 4 snd 5 receiver sets. That appears to be the strength of this team based on talent.

oline is strength, not receivers lol.

Archived