Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Its still weird calling Redskins Football Team

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope they land on a good name next year but I can't help but laugh when I hear:   Great win by Football Team! What a solid effort by Football Team! 1st Down Football Team!

Typical hog wash that our society as decided out of the blue that the past is bad no more statues of the founding  fathers, and if it is not presented in a positive past then we should destroy th

Washington Monuments.......just imagine the logo!  Enough to make a Clinton blush......

Posted Images

On 10/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, bestQBever said:

according to a survey conducted on reddit.com, out of the 10 native americans still in existence 3 were upset. Idk what other data you'd need.

I wonder about the validity of a survey that uses the word "upset" when it comes to the issue of racism.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I wonder about the validity of a survey that uses the word "upset" when it comes to the issue of racism.

I can't tell if you are just immensely dense or are joking back with me and I'm the dense one...........................

• Like 1

BR Trade Predictions 

Miller: Dwayne Haskins Jr. to the Indianapolis Colts

The Colts are playing well with Philip Rivers but need a long-term plan. Enter Haskins, who has more upside than Jacoby Brissett or Jacob Eason and could give general manager Chris Ballard a low-cost look at a 2019 first-rounder.

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

BR Trade Predictions 

Miller: Dwayne Haskins Jr. to the Indianapolis Colts

The Colts are playing well with Philip Rivers but need a long-term plan. Enter Haskins, who has more upside than Jacoby Brissett or Jacob Eason and could give general manager Chris Ballard a low-cost look at a 2019 first-rounder.

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

Sign Language Wow GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, King Colt said:

Two things stand out here. One I am not joking and second, I am not the dense one. 

sigh whatever. I guess you can't make jokes in 2020 without someone taking offense or just flat out not understanding it. Which part slipped your head? the part where the survey was conducted on reddit.com?....or the fact that I said only 10 native americans still exist?

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

sigh whatever. I guess you can't make jokes in 2020 without someone taking offense or just flat out not understanding it. Which part slipped your head? the part where the survey was conducted on reddit.com?....or the fact that I said only 10 native americans still exist?

:spit:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, bestQBever said:

Judging from your post here I see no reason to feed a sick horse.

• Like 1

Keeping it as the Washington National Football League Team is the way to go I think. No other name besides “Redskins”would represent their long-standing football history and tradition. They go back to 1938. The nameless name preserves it in my opinion. Keep same colors, replace logo with plain numbers and you now have close to the NFC equivalent to those iconic Browns and Penn State plain team uni’s. It’s different and I am starting to really like it. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, danlhart87 said:

I really hope they land on a good name next year but I can't help but laugh when I hear:

Great win by Football Team!

What a solid effort by Football Team!

1st Down Football Team!

Sack and Football Team has the football!

TOUCHDOWN FOOTBALL TEAM!

1st Place Football Team

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

1st Place Football Team

Can we stop now so that Alex Smith could go to the playoffs? :) I would love to see that. I like Coach Rivera too. Bryce Love (RB from Stanford) is there too, I believe. Love it!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Can we stop now so that Alex Smith could go to the playoffs? :) I would love to see that. I like Coach Rivera too. Bryce Love (RB from Stanford) is there too, I believe. Love it!

I am rooting for Washington with what Smith and Ronny have been through, I think they take that weak division with Smith at QB.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am rooting for Washington with what Smith and Ronny have been through, I think they take that weak division with Smith at QB.

Me too. It would also be nice to see a long-time player for Washington, Ryan Kerrigan, make the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...