Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Its still weird calling Redskins Football Team


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope they land on a good name next year but I can't help but laugh when I hear:   Great win by Football Team! What a solid effort by Football Team! 1st Down Football Team!

Typical hog wash that our society as decided out of the blue that the past is bad no more statues of the founding  fathers, and if it is not presented in a positive past then we should destroy th

Washington Monuments.......just imagine the logo!  Enough to make a Clinton blush......

Posted Images

On 10/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, bestQBever said:

according to a survey conducted on reddit.com, out of the 10 native americans still in existence 3 were upset. Idk what other data you'd need.

I wonder about the validity of a survey that uses the word "upset" when it comes to the issue of racism.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I wonder about the validity of a survey that uses the word "upset" when it comes to the issue of racism.

I can't tell if you are just immensely dense or are joking back with me and I'm the dense one...........................

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BR Trade Predictions 

 

Miller: Dwayne Haskins Jr. to the Indianapolis Colts

 

The Colts are playing well with Philip Rivers but need a long-term plan. Enter Haskins, who has more upside than Jacoby Brissett or Jacob Eason and could give general manager Chris Ballard a low-cost look at a 2019 first-rounder.

 

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

BR Trade Predictions 

 

Miller: Dwayne Haskins Jr. to the Indianapolis Colts

 

The Colts are playing well with Philip Rivers but need a long-term plan. Enter Haskins, who has more upside than Jacoby Brissett or Jacob Eason and could give general manager Chris Ballard a low-cost look at a 2019 first-rounder.

 

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

Sign Language Wow GIF by NETFLIX

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, King Colt said:

Two things stand out here. One I am not joking and second, I am not the dense one. 

sigh whatever. I guess you can't make jokes in 2020 without someone taking offense or just flat out not understanding it. Which part slipped your head? the part where the survey was conducted on reddit.com?....or the fact that I said only 10 native americans still exist?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

sigh whatever. I guess you can't make jokes in 2020 without someone taking offense or just flat out not understanding it. Which part slipped your head? the part where the survey was conducted on reddit.com?....or the fact that I said only 10 native americans still exist?

:spit:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bestQBever said:

sigh whatever. I guess you can't make jokes in 2020 without someone taking offense or just flat out not understanding it. Which part slipped your head? the part where the survey was conducted on reddit.com?....or the fact that I said only 10 native americans still exist?

Judging from your post here I see no reason to feed a sick horse.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping it as the Washington National Football League Team is the way to go I think. No other name besides “Redskins”would represent their long-standing football history and tradition. They go back to 1938. The nameless name preserves it in my opinion. Keep same colors, replace logo with plain numbers and you now have close to the NFC equivalent to those iconic Browns and Penn State plain team uni’s. It’s different and I am starting to really like it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, danlhart87 said:

I really hope they land on a good name next year but I can't help but laugh when I hear:

 

Great win by Football Team!

What a solid effort by Football Team!

1st Down Football Team!

Sack and Football Team has the football!

TOUCHDOWN FOOTBALL TEAM!

 

 

 

1st Place Football Team

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

1st Place Football Team

 

 

Can we stop now so that Alex Smith could go to the playoffs? :) I would love to see that. I like Coach Rivera too. Bryce Love (RB from Stanford) is there too, I believe. Love it!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

 

Can we stop now so that Alex Smith could go to the playoffs? :) I would love to see that. I like Coach Rivera too. Bryce Love (RB from Stanford) is there too, I believe. Love it!

I am rooting for Washington with what Smith and Ronny have been through, I think they take that weak division with Smith at QB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am rooting for Washington with what Smith and Ronny have been through, I think they take that weak division with Smith at QB.

 

Me too. It would also be nice to see a long-time player for Washington, Ryan Kerrigan, make the playoffs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I fail to understand why Alex Leatherwood is not been talked about more as the LT.  IMO, he is the obvious choice for our pick at 21.  A perfect match of need and value, IMO.   A couple of other thoughts.    Radunz has short arms and smallish hands for a LT, and at just over 300 pounds, he would seem to be physically overmatched against NFL talent.  He may have the technique and tenacity, but I would rather start with a guy who wasn't physically challenged.   As a pure pocket passer, Mac Jones is too short at 6.2.5...only 5/8 inch taller than the "short" Jake Fromme from last year, and he's noticeably skinnier.  Pass.  Too bad, I liked him, but the measurables just aren't there. 
    • If this is true, as well as the idea that Ballard helped to push Rivers out, then there is some careful study of the salary cap issue going on and Ballard not wanting to overspend.  Not that you don't keep an eye on the wallet anyway, but these two moves, if true, free up space to assume a big existing contract like a Stafford, Wentz, or even Ryan; or to go get a player like Allen Robinson or Godwin.
    • That's because Adams was mad from the play before and probably chirped at Rodgers. It was still a good pass for Adams, he just didnt get his feet down..and he couldve. Lazard was wide open tho.
    • His list last year was reasonably close on where players were drafted.   A good place to start knowing these names.  Thanks!   Ballard has targeted many players that perform well in the senior bowl; I expect it to be even more important this year considering there will be no combine.  
    • I have to imagine that the Colts’ offer and TY’s asking price simply don’t meet.  It happens all the time with vets.
  • Members

    • Breeze

      Breeze 108

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DougDew

      DougDew 2,270

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Stoney

      Stoney 67

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • dew5150

      dew5150 110

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • WoolMagnet

      WoolMagnet 3,063

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JackOLantin

      JackOLantin 41

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • 07dleigh

      07dleigh 60

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Onthefence

      Onthefence 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Horseshoelife19

      Horseshoelife19 31

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BProland85

      BProland85 1,280

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...