Vikings 23 Colts 24

Washington Football Team 22 Cardinals 27

Ravens 41 Texans 34

Chiefs 34 Chargers 18

Patriots 24 Seahawks 21

Saints 31 Raiders 7

12 - 3 good job

4 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Well, I'm undefeated so far........but unfortunately missed the Thursday nighter where I would have UNDOUBTEDLY picked the Browns.  Luckily I did in my picks pool for money.  

Yeah that was the only game I got wrong, I am 14-1. I believe you picked the Browns but you didn't do it here unfortunately but I am ok with whatever Dan decides. That is amazing you may go 16-0 :thmup:

On 9/20/2020 at 12:46 AM, NFLfan said:

If the Colts can run the ball and not force Rivers to be a gunslinger, I think the Colts will win. This is not the same Vikings defense. The DL has no Danielle Hunter, Linval Joseph or Everson Griffen, all starters last year. And all the CBs are new starters. One rookie CB (Danzler) who started last week is out tomorrow. The defense is a mess. We will need the offense to sustain drives but we don't do that well with Cousins.

Lol. I was not far off in my prediction.

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that was the only game I got wrong, I am 14-1. I believe you picked the Browns but you didn't do it here unfortunately but I am ok with whatever Dan decides. That is amazing you may go 16-0 :thmup:

Nah, I missed getting the pick in, that's on me.  I don't want anything handed to me.  But I could go 15-0, which is still pretty fair.  In my picks league for money, we use confidence points and if you miss the Thursday nighter you automatically get a 16 assigned to that game and you don't get the points, so it pretty much kills your chances when there's 92 other people in it.  This must have been a somewhat easier week to pick because I'm 15-0 so far and there are several other people in the same boat.  Normally, if you go 12-4 or 13-3 you win the week.

59 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Nah, I missed getting the pick in, that's on me.  I don't want anything handed to me.  But I could go 15-0, which is still pretty fair.  In my picks league for money, we use confidence points and if you miss the Thursday nighter you automatically get a 16 assigned to that game and you don't get the points, so it pretty much kills your chances when there's 92 other people in it.  This must have been a somewhat easier week to pick because I'm 15-0 so far and there are several other people in the same boat.  Normally, if you go 12-4 or 13-3 you win the week.

Don't pull a NE and lose on the final game now 

1 hour ago, AZColt11 said:

Yeah I have been picking games just on my own or with a couple of friends for years and I usually average an 11-5 record each week over the years. I have been a 10-6 to 12-4, etc. guy which is very good. I was only 9-7 last week. This week to me there were a lot of easy picks, but 14-1 for me is above the norm. 

Archived