Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get #1 and I especially #4. #4 worries me. I think #2 & especially #3 would be greatly reduced with us, just like with Phil.
    • I wouldn't say trading for Stafford could happen "easily"  They aren't trading him unless they get someone they feel is a better option.   If they can't,   they won't trade him
    • Good post on Hilton: One critical element, regarding Hilton is; who’s going to be throwing to him? People say he’s declining and to some degree that’s true but he really hasn’t had a “gunslinger” throwing to him since Luck and I believe that effects people’s perception of him.       I like Mack but he may warrant better money elsewhere. If Taylor went down, it would be nice to plug him in and having running backs with “fresh legs” at the end of the year, would be key in making a postseason run.      Hooker is expendable. I hope they find a way to keep Rhodes. (It’s going to be interesting to see how the secondary shakes out).     I think they’ll keep Autry and/or Houston but that could change if they think Lewis could step in.      I disagree that MAC is a “one note player”. He’s an above average blocker, a good route runner and good at 50/50 balls. He was hampered by injury, so he looks lumbering in his receiving game but I don’t think we’ve seen the best of his game yet.      
    • I believe Houston was on the feild more than Autry too. Never mind Autry was played a bit more.
    • TY Hilton - If he's not willing to take a paycut down to WR2 money then I'm fine with moving on from him.  Loved what he's done for the org but he's not a WR1 anymore.  I'd rather pay him WR2 money and sign a True #1.   Marlon Mack - His spot at this point is taken.  I'm fine with moving forward with JT, Hines, and possibly drafting a young bruiser or signing a vet for cheap.  If he's willing to come back on a prove it deal then fine, otherwise he can test the market.   Justin Houston - Resign him.  2yr deal with an option.  Coming off one of his best years.  He was definitely our best pass rusher.  Health isn't a concern but age is.  I'd say bring him back.  Not too expensive however.  That may prove to be a problem if he's looking to cash out before retirement.   Denico Autry - I want to bring him back, but if another team try to force us to overpay for him then we should let him walk.   Xavier Rhodes - I was impressed by Rhodes this year.  Bring him back, but not for #1 CB money.  I don't think he's there.  #2 CB money for him and I'm ok.   Anthony Walker Jr. - He can walk.  We need an upgrade.  I'd be fine with drafting his replacement.  But if we can't find anyone I'm down to bring him back.   Malik Hooker - Same as Marlon Mack.  JB has taken his spot.  Either come back on a prove it deal or he can walk also.   Jacoby Brissett - We need to wait and see how our QB search plays out.  If we are able to grab Wentz, Staff, or Wats, then I'm ok with Eason being the backup.  But if we fail on the 3 mentioned and Ballard isn't sold on Eason, I'm fine with JB being a stopgap.  He'll play good enough to keep us competitive but not so good where we have trash draft capital.   Zach Pascal - IDK about this one.  We need to upgrade at WR but due injuries depth is a concern.  50/50.   Mo-Alie Cox - Resign ASAP!  I think MAC is a diamond in the rough.  I honestly think he can be the next Antonio Gates.  Not sure why we don't utilize him more.  
  • Members

• The Brazilian Ninja

The Brazilian Ninja 79

• danlhart87

danlhart87 6,152

• Eharv1

Eharv1 11

• bWild

bWild 24

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 446

• IndyD4U