Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, TheMose said:

Most of yall definitely didn't watch the Vikings game this sunday. Cousins had 3 completions in the first half and 2 of those were their first 2 plays of the game. He had 7 completions before going into the 4th quarter where he and the rest of the vikings got a bunch of garbage time stats. Their defense has been good in recent history but is a liability this season. This is a very winnable game. 

Colts 30 - Vikings 23

Cousins won’t have those kind of problems facing this zone crippled Colts defense though. He will probably look more like the second coming of Fran Tarkenton.  

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Cousins won’t have those kind of problems facing this zone crippled Colts defense though. He will probably look more like the second coming of Fran Tarkenton.  

He won't have the same struggles but it definitely doesn't suggest he will light us up like the rest of this thread seems to believe. We lose 1 game after the most unorthodox offseason possibly ever and everybody loses their mind. Vikings had one of, if not the worst defenses last week. I feel good about our chances. 

1 hour ago, TheMose said:

He won't have the same struggles but it definitely doesn't suggest he will light us up like the rest of this thread seems to believe. We lose 1 game after the most unorthodox offseason possibly ever and everybody loses their mind. Vikings had one of, if not the worst defenses last week. I feel good about our chances. 

Well...every team faced an unorthodox offseason so that’s not unique to the Colts. Everyone had to face those challenges.  Also the Colts’ defensive woes with their zone coverage scheme is something that has continued across multiple seasons now.  So it’s not just about losing one game. There is a problem. 

Finally, getting lit up by Aaron frigin Rodgers is a whole lot different than getting exposed on defense by the likes of Minshew.  Colts defense looked worse in my opinion. 

On 9/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, TheMose said:

Most of yall definitely didn't watch the Vikings game this sunday. Cousins had 3 completions in the first half and 2 of those were their first 2 plays of the game. He had 7 completions before going into the 4th quarter where he and the rest of the vikings got a bunch of garbage time stats. Their defense has been good in recent history but is a liability this season. This is a very winnable game. 

Colts 30 - Vikings 23

Dang, looks like I gave the Vikings too much credit

Archived