Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Head Coaching is not an easy task, I believe it takes years out your life if your not careful.  Too much stress going into it, especially if you're not winning. Practically a 24/7 occupation.  So, hopefully we can start winning with the right formula on calling the right plays at the right time, right Frank?

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You must be a masochist, there are so many better options. I had him on 5 teams and dumped him week 3.  Right now Pittman is a way better option. For that matter, Pascal has been better. You don't really keep starting him do you?
    • That is a very good point Curb!
    • I’ll second they emotion.
    • Well, Rivers has his best shot this year so he'll get his chance.  This roster is super young, he has a max of next year then a replacement would still have to be found. If he's ripping it effectively deep into the playoffs he'll likely come back.  If we're one and done, with this championship level D and OLine, if they can find a more promising option they should and will. 
    • My two concerns for this team would be having no DE pass rush of significance and having no dynamic production from the TE spot to exploit that middle space, which in theory should open up the running game better. We seem to have JAG’s at TE. We need a Dallas Clark, Kelce, Kittle, Ertz or even a Waller maybe. We have nothing close to where these guys have been. But I think having consistently no pass rush is going to be the downfall of this team into the playoffs because the QB’s get better and those teams will exploit the weak zones of the defense because they know they have a certain amount of time against the Colts. 
  • Members

• buccolts

buccolts 5,123

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,390

• Mick12Maher

Mick12Maher 74

• greenacres

greenacres 10

Rookie
    • JPFolks

JPFolks 1,017