Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts home opener.  Colts and Vikings will both be 0-1 next Sunday.  Avoiding a losing streak is on the line, and 1-1 looks a lot better than 0-2.  Important game.

We obviously need to do better than we did today from top-to-bottom.  Coaching, offense, defense, special teams, everyone needs to step up next Sunday.  Especially after losing our RB1, when our running game was supposed to be our biggest strength.

Vikings D got carved up by Rodgers for 364 yds and 4 TDs, so hopefully Rivers has a better showing than today.  He threw for 363 yds against the Jags, just gotta be smart with the football.  The Vikes also gave up 150+ rush yds, so hopefully our running game can have a better showing than today (only 88 yds).

Packers owned TOP against the Vikings 41:16 to 18:44.  That's encouraging for us.

Maybe Rhodes steps up for a revenge game against his old team?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Packers owned TOP against the Vikings 41:16 to 18:44. 

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Maybe Rhodes steps up for a revenge game against his old team?

I would not be surprised. How did he play today? I think Vike fans wish they had him today. The CBs did very poorly according to fans. (I live out of market; so I could not see the game.)

Let's see what happens next week.

(Good post, btw.) :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Trolls here need to be banned seriously 

40 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

All you need to do is "report" them. 

5 minutes ago, Nickster said:

So what is troll like about what I posted?

Wrong thread?

Tryin to move on to Minnesota.  haha

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

:facepalm:

I would not be surprised. How did he play today? I think Vike fans wish they had him today. The CBs did very poorly according to fans. (I live out of market; so I could not see the game.)

Let's see what happens next week.

(Good post, btw.) :)

He had a blown coverage on their game winning TD. I am hoping he gets use to this D since no Preseason

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

He had a blown coverage on their game winning TD. I am hoping he gets use to this D since no Preseason

Me too.

I figured there might be a transition period since he's used to playing man.

Heck, the game today might convince Eberflus to play some more man, which Rhodes might be more natural at.  We'll see.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Me too.

Heck, the game today might convince Eberflus to play some more man, which Rhodes might be more natural at.  We'll see.

I wish we would, we have some guys who can in Rock and Rhodes and even Moore at his height. The biggest issues is our zone isnt always paying attention like we had that TD catch but they ran that early and we got lucky that someone noticed

If not zone, at least some jam, knock them off at the line, our guys have speed to get fixed

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Me too.

Hey.....knock that being reasonable crap out!

Hehe....:cheers:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

If not zone, at least some jam, knock them off at the line, our guys have speed to get fixed

If it gives the pass rush an extra half-second to get to the QB, even better.

Need more disruption from the DLine.

We're not going to have the usual home-field advantage when our D is on the field Sunday.  :(

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

If it gives the pass rush an extra half-second to get to the QB, even better.

Need more disruption from the DLine.

We're not going to have the usual home-field advantage when our D is on the field Sunday.  :(

Ya, they need to do better. Get to the QB and bring him down. Buckner hopefully shows more next week and it was just getting use to new team.

Also, what was that blindside block call on Doyle? Like when did it become illegal to take out a guys leg on the line when he isnt engaged?

6 hours ago, Riversrun said:

Until TY Drops Hilton stops choking we won’t win more than 4 games 

Today was a total team failure.  While I agree TY was part of that he was far from the only who needs to take blame today.  Hopefully watching the tape gets them good and mad and they take it out on the Vikings next week.

• Like 1